Dave

Guest Roger Kint

"Mr Foy knew what he was doing from minute one."

"...but I won't comment on it because I'll get charged."

:lol: :lol:

Blokes incredible :lol:

If that had been Bergkamp.

Totally different like.

I mean what the reaction would have been if that had been him that pulled that off.

I know you did and my point is it would have been different as Bergkamp done that type of stuff throughout his career whereas this is a completely unique event. :thup:

Ramires even moves his leg at that minute towards the Villa players leg and away from where the ball was to ensure maximum dickhead. Worra c***.

Aye. He seemed like he was going a bit radge all day. Proper shithouse tackle.

Love a good low drive. Why are the vast majority of shots from distance going for the top corners?

That first goal for Benfica against Spurs was fucking gorgeous. Could watch it all night.

Flukey twat.

Certainly was incredibly lucky. But then you could say we earned that luck by having our right back in the middle of the area in the last minute. Go for the win and you tend to get a reward more often than not, even if the goal itself was quite obviously lucky.

Cardiff played well today I thought, better than I thought they'd be. That said we were in seemingly our default home setting recently of being 6/10 for most of the game but finding a goal here and there when required. Some of our decision making in promising positions is diabolical. Lukaku, Mirallas and others are all guilty of terrible ball control on a regular basis.