The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Eh has Brand left already?

Should have had him on for the whole thing tbh. I like the concept. Loads of celebrity football fans they could get on.

BOOOOOOOBY

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1741666.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/John-McCririck-1741666.jpg

You have to wonder what Swansea are playing at sacking Laudrup and leaving Monk in charge in a relegation fight. They are going to throw away some of the hard work they have done to get this far.

:thup:

Absolute insanity.

Built their club over ten years on a platform of continental passing football then suddenly appoint a journeyman Football League centre half. I know he's been there through all of that period but that doesn't mean he'll be able to do it himself any more than Wayne Rooney will be the next Alex Ferguson.

You have to wonder what Swansea are playing at sacking Laudrup and leaving Monk in charge in a relegation fight. They are going to throw away some of the hard work they have done to get this far.

Absolute insanity.

Built their club over ten years on a platform of continental passing football then suddenly appoint a journeyman Football League centre half. I know he's been there through all of that period but that doesn't mean he'll be able to do it himself any more than Wayne Rooney will be the next Alex Ferguson.

:lol: It's mental.

Reckon owld Brucey is probably my manager of the year to date.

Thats never a pen mind.

Nah, gotta be Rodgers for me.

It's a fair argument as he's worked wonders but in terms of what I thought they'd do, I think Hull have further overachieved. Thought they'd have been well down already plus the cup joy they've had.

Reckon owld Brucey is probably my manager of the year to date.

Thats never a pen mind.

Nah, gotta be Rodgers for me.

It's a fair argument as he's worked wonders but in terms of what I thought they'd do, I think Hull have further overachieved. Thought they'd have been well down already plus the cup joy they've had.