The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest neesy111

Arsenal fans have every right to protest tbh.  They've had plenty of lies told to them by their board and wenger.

I can see both sides with the Arsenal thing, in many ways they've had it very good indeed - they haven't been outside the top 4 since Wenger took over, they generally play lovely football, etc - but the lack of spending to bring them to that next level must be frustrating.  Mental that a club like that has Giroud as their only decent striker.

Regardless, what I was going to get at is that banners like that are a disgrace.  Wenger deserves more than a little bit of respect from that lot, at least.

I can see both sides with the Arsenal thing, in many ways they've had it very good indeed - they haven't been outside the top 4 since Wenger took over, they generally play lovely football, etc - but the lack of spending to bring them to that next level must be frustrating.  Mental that a club like that has Giroud as their only decent striker.

Regardless, what I was going to get at is that banners like that are a disgrace.  Wenger deserves more than a little bit of respect from that lot, at least.

Didn't Draxler claim Arsenal offered over 30m for him in January but wouldn't meet his release clause at 37m? Higuain deal they fucked up aswell, if they got him in the summer they could well be top now imo.