The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest bimpy474

It's amazing to me to see Barcelona still playing Javier Mascherano as a CB, truly baffling.

Javier - Busquets. Excellent CB pair

Bonkers they haven't bought a proper CB to go with Pique with Puyol's injury problems, always an injury away to the pair you just said.

Neymar's been turboshit tonight.

:lol:

Sorry, but I've watched the whole game and at the same time chatting with Barcelona forum, consensus is he's been their best player tonight and I agree.

Sorry, but I've watched the whole game and at the same time chatting with Barcelona forum, consensus is he's been their best player tonight and I agree.

This reply does not shock me.

:lol: Fuck off, it's easy when you are completely blind. Have you seriously been watching the whole game? Doubt it if that's your opinion.

:lol: Fuck off, it's easy when you are completely blind. Have you seriously been watching the whole game? Doubt it if that's your opinion.

Fuck me, we get it, he's Brazilian. :lol:

How many chances has he wasted tonight?

:lol: f*** off, it's easy when you are completely blind. Have you seriously been watching the whole game? Doubt it if that's your opinion.

f*** me, we get it, he's Brazilian. :lol:

Brazilian, you see pointless in even starting a discussion when that's your initial point. I've critcized Brazilian times and times again on here. Go ask the spaniards if they're Brazilian as well. He's probably missed this chance he missed after my post and then a header in the first half that was not even close to being a ''wasted'' opportunity.

Won't get into a debate with someone that is clearly only looking to make cheap arguments. I don't think Adriano has had close to a good game btw. He's Brazilian.

:lol: f*** off, it's easy when you are completely blind. Have you seriously been watching the whole game? Doubt it if that's your opinion.

f*** me, we get it, he's Brazilian. :lol:

Brazilian, you see pointless in even starting a discussion when that's your initial point. I've critcized Brazilian times and times again on here. Go ask the spaniards if they're Brazilian as well. He's probably missed this chance he missed after my post and then a header in the first half that was not even close to being a ''wasted'' opportunity.

Won't get into a debate with someone that is clearly only looking to make cheap arguments. I don't think Adriano has had close to a good game btw. He's Brazilian.

Aye, but he isn't really important.

He's wasted at least 4 good chances. Decision making has been poor too.

Fair enough if that's your opinion, but don't start with the fucking ''you're brazilian argument''. Messi and Cesc have gotten the most criticism in there (barca-forum) as well. Messi has showed up a bit in the 2nd half, but was abysmal in the first half.

Fair enough if that's your opinion, but don't start with the fucking ''you're brazilian argument''. Messi and Cesc have gotten the most criticism in there (barca-forum) as well. Messi has showed up a bit in the 2nd half, but was abysmal in the first half.

It was tounge-in-cheek when I posted initially to see your response, just found it amusing Messi was taking a hammering but there was no mention of Neymar when he's been just as wasteful.

Barcelol.

Careful Ancelol. Real haven't won yet.

Atletico close to the league now. All they have to do is win the remaining and the match agaisnt Barcelona will be pointless.