The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

A very exciting game. Pity it got decided on a defender's mistake.

No idea what Kompany was thinking. Under no pressure at all, a massive rick to try and clear it like that.

Can't wait for the narrative on this one.

"In a match delayed 7 minutes to honour a tragedy on par with the Holocaust, Liverpool, against all odds and with only several officiating miscues to their favour, vanquished the mighty Manchester City. A win for Hillsbrah. A win for England. A win for all humanity."

Not in the slightest bit funny. Piss poor form actually.

Oh well. Win some, lose some.

He's a Liverpool fan.

"In a match delayed 7 minutes to honour a tragedy on par with the Holocaust, Liverpool, against all odds and with only several officiating miscues to their favour, vanquished the mighty Manchester City. A win for Hillsbrah. A win for England. A win for all humanity."

Seriously, Deuce, this is your best post ever. I can just imagine it in my head :lol:

Nah....it's utter s**** actually.

Lighten up mate. It a great narrative. Don't think he meant any bad towards the tragedy that occurred, just a bit of fun.

He's a Liverpool fan.

Soz Romando.

He's a Liverpool fan.

Just a fan of justice which these people look like they're finally going to get just a mere 25 years later.

Chelsea to win the league, Jose being the ultimate and denying the media their wankfest over this lot

They have a wankfest with that as well.

True but it will way more tolerable IMO

I'd love for Mourinho to win it and then cry like Stevie G did after winning a game in the 34th round.

Fucking Martin Tyler..............Did anyone else notice the total delay in any form of response for the Citeh goals? Seconds of silence.

Compare that to Coutinho goal...............the manky bellcheese near enough called it before it'd crossed the 6 yd line. Wished it in.

Sickening the Liverpool bias.

I would absolutely love to see our captain crying after putting daylight between us and the opposition with 4 games left for the title tbh :lol:

Only for us to lose the title? Fuck off, no way. Keep the crying and tears till when it's been decided. It's not done yet. They still have to play the hardest team to break down in Chelsea.

I would absolutely love to see our captain crying after putting daylight between us and the opposition with 4 games left for the title tbh :lol:

Especially on such a weekend 25 years since the biggest tragedy in English football happened to them.

Only for us to lose the title? Fuck off, no way. Keep the crying and tears till when it's been decided. It's not done yet. They still have to play the hardest team to break down in Chelsea.

I don't think he can choose when he cries like :lol:

It's his local club, he's captained them to within touching distance of their first Premiership title and they've just beat one of their 2 major rivals on a pretty emotional day (as Billy has said). I think it's fair enough tbh, it's nice to see actually :lol:

For your viewing pleasure, might I suggest tuning in to a delectable little Tippeligaen affair? Stabaek-Molde on now, promising to be not nearly as exciting as last week's Brann-Stabaek. A real barnstormer it was.

Guest bimpy474

It's his local club, he's captained them to within touching distance of their first Premiership title and they've just beat one of their 2 major rivals on a pretty emotional day (as Billy has said). I think it's fair enough tbh, it's nice to see actually :lol:

The cunts either crying (now) or miserable, be nice to see the wanker smile for a change.

Only for us to lose the title? f*** off, no way. Keep the crying and tears till when it's been decided. It's not done yet. They still have to play the hardest team to break down in Chelsea.

I'd rather Coloccini cried after he breaks Suarez leg in the last day as Shola scores a winner. ;)

Only for us to lose the title? f*** off, no way. Keep the crying and tears till when it's been decided. It's not done yet. They still have to play the hardest team to break down in Chelsea.

The c***s either crying (now) or miserable, be nice to see the w***** smile for a change.

:lol: Like MrsBimpy. amirite?