The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Gomis playing awesome so far

Looks like a monster physically

no chance he will be playing for us next season.  :(

He can so better than us sadly.

Depressing when you consider getting a decent striker from ligue one as a coup

Taraabt has been a good signing.

Him, Kaka and Honda supporting Balo has been giving them some wins.

Kaka has been playing really well too.

He looks as fit now as he did when he was playing for Sao Paulo

Huh? Sao Paulo? Over 11 years ago?

Yup :)

Channel four in the UK used to show games from Brazil

He's not even half the player he was, man.

Good to see Milan winning, though. Made far too much of a game against the bottom side with a man advantage, mind.

:thup:

He's a shadow of himself. He's just making it in a Serie A side that is very very average. Injuries done his career. I only want Milan to succeed because I think Seedorf could be a gentleman as a manager. They seem solid, will get their odd-goal wins. I think they play Livorno next at home and if they win there they'll go into the derby with 5 straight wins.

Channel four in the UK used to show games from Brazil

I'm not doubting you watched it, just weird using Sao Paulo as the example :thup:

Good to see Milan winning, though. Made far too much of a game against the bottom side with a man advantage, mind.

He's a shadow of himself. He's just making it in a Serie A side that is very very average. Injuries done his career. I only want Milan to succeed because I think Seedorf could be a gentleman as a manager. They seem solid, will get their odd-goal wins. I think they play Livorno next at home and if they win there they'll go into the derby with 5 straight wins.

He's looking pretty good IMO and I was referring to his condition.

And not half the player is completely incorrect

He's looking pretty good IMO and I was referring to his condition.

And not half the player is completely incorrect

Fair enough if that's your opinion. I have to agree with Ronaldo though as Kaka in his prime was just exceptional. Speed, intelligence and technical ability was something else than what he's producing today. Did well for a while at Real I thought but then injuries killed him again as soon as he got back.

Goal ratio accoring to wiki is around the same as it was in his first stint with Milan fwiw.

Not bad for a player only 50% as good as he was :)

Kaka was never about the goals or assist the same way Messi and CRonaldo are though. He was about so much other stuff in terms of what he offered. Instrumental in that side that reached the CL finals twice.

Atlético winning la Liga and Liverpool the PL. Now what a surprising season this one could be.

:thup: Wouldn't surprise me to see Chelsea and Real winning it :anguish:

Atlético only need 3 more wins to clinch it since we'll give them the victory lap before playing against us if we are out of the race (as it looks we are).

Goal ratio accoring to wiki is around the same as it was in his first stint with Milan fwiw.

Kaka was never about the goals or assist the same way Messi and CRonaldo are though. He was about so much other stuff in terms of what he offered. Instrumental in that side that reached the CL finals twice.

You can't discount them either.

As I said to call describe him as not half the player he was is absurd.

Any chance of him going to the world cup?

Nah, that boat has sailed I'm afraid. Bigger chance of Robinho going since he's an idol to many of the young guys in the squad.

Nah, that boat has sailed I'm afraid. Bigger chance of Robinho going since he's an idol to many of the young guys in the squad.

Robinho is such a waste of talent sadly.

Waste of a squad place If you take him imo