The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Pepe. One of football's great heels.

Love him personally. Real life internet trolling on a football field. Mint

Funny, if I ever were to wish a player was at the end of a career ender, it would be him. He's a class act too, which makes it all the more embarrassing.

Depends completely how you look at it. Ribery offers more throughout the pitch, Robben is more dangerous in the final third. If I had to pick one player in my team of the two it would be Ribery every day for what he offers both ways.

What's wrong with that? Pardew prefers talentless players, I'm not saying I prefer Gosling over Ben Arfa am I?

Funny, if I ever were to wish a player was at the end of a career ender, it would be him. He's a class act too, which makes it all the more embarrassing.

:lol: slightly harsh. Can you not enjoy the pantomime of it all? He's not as hateable as a phil Bardsley type

I agree with unbelievable here. If I had the chance I'd pay someone to break both his legs :lol: 

:lol: slightly harsh. Can you not enjoy the pantomime of it all? He's not as hateable as a phil Bardsley type

I can't, not since that absolute cuntish foul on Francisco Casquero and the subsequent behaviour, for which he actually admitted it disgusted himself to the point he considered quitting because he didn't know he was capable of such cuntishness. I wish he would have.

Depends completely how you look at it. Ribery offers more throughout the pitch, Robben is more dangerous in the final third. If I had to pick one player in my team of the two it would be Ribery every day for what he offers both ways.

What's wrong with that? Pardew prefers talentless players, I'm not saying I prefer Gosling over Ben Arfa am I?

You're not, but those comments could have been Pardew's with regards to for example the merits of Jonas vs those of Ben Arfa :dontknow: