The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Barca really should sack Martino now.  They haven't been this bad since the end of the Rijkaard era.

I think they're allowed an off night tonight like, he'll be gone at the end of the season anyway.

Guest neesy111

Barca really should sack Martino now.  They haven't been this bad since the end of the Rijkaard era.

I think they're allowed an off night tonight like, he'll be gone at the end of the season anyway.

They've had plenty of off nights in 2014 by Barca's standards.

They've been awful far too often away from home for this to be an off night, like.

Agree with Neesy, circumstances are difficult tonight understandably but it's not like this is a one off, been far too frequent for Barca. Don't see much point in sacking him now but he must go at end of the season.

Martino won't be our manager next year. No point in sacking him now.

Still can't believe we won this though.

You didn't even look like a side who had the character in you to turn that around from 2-0 down, things just seemed to fall your way and suddenly game is over and you've won 3-2  :lol: