The other games today - 2013/14

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Hang on, so we're not allowed to take a quick free kick?

You are unless the ref tells you otherwise, for whatever reason he has.

Our defending for the goal was inexcusable, but total inconsistency there.

Guest bimpy474

Our defending for the goal was inexcusable, but total inconsistency there.

Yep and why it drives us fans mad.

:troll:

I'm biting my tongue cos you're a good guy, Leffe. That was steaming fucking horseshit on all fronts. That bastard has taken 2 games to fuck us over again, the horrible corrupt piece of shit.

You were there for the taking and what did we do about it? Absolute square root of fuck all. 0 strikers on the pitch. Incredible.

Oh, look. We're 6th. Again. Isn't that just swell? By jeez, it's great progress. Fuck off Bill you sanctimonious twat.

:troll:

I'm biting my tongue cos you're a good guy, Beren. That was steaming f***ing horseshit on all fronts. He's taken 2 games to f*** us over again that horrible corrupt piece of s***.

0 strikers on the pitch. Incredible.

That defeat has really gotten into your head.

Yeah, Beren. Fuck your shoes.

Second season in a row we've been in a solid position in the table, chasing European football. Season season in a row we've been told there is money to spend. Second season in a row we've been told to wait until the summer. Second season in a row we've slipped down the table as a result. In the summer we'll spend some money and be told we should be happy with that investment. All the while we have no fucking net spend and are told we're underdogs. I'm sick of being fucking underdogs and all the we-played-wells and we-were-unluckys.

No fit striker in the team, Leon Osman and Steven fucking Naismith starting games. Would any other team with top 4 aspirations be happy with that?

The worst thing is it was so predictable, and so preventable.

Yeah, Beren. f*** your shoes.

Second season in a row we've been in a solid position in the table, chasing European football. Season season in a row we've been told there is money to spend. Second season in a row we've been told to wait until the summer we couldn't get anyone over the line. Second season in a row we've slipped down the table as a result. In the summer we'll spend some moneyget a few free transfers and be told we should be happy with that investment. All the while we have no f***ing net -40million net spend and are told we're underdogs. I'm sick of being f***ing underdogs and all the we-played-wells and we-were-unluckys.

No fit striker in the team, Leon Osman and Steven f***ing Naismith Shola Ameobi starting games. Would any other team with top 4 aspirations be happy with that?

We all know that feel, bro.

Guest neesy111

He looks a smug bastard Kenwright.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jLlqDrcSYeQ/S8YJTPNjufI/AAAAAAAABic/lb88QZH7IWE/s1600/Bill%2BKenwright%2B3.jpg

Yeah, Beren. f*** your shoes.

Second season in a row we've been in a solid position in the table, chasing European football. Season season in a row we've been told there is money to spend. Second season in a row we've been told to wait until the summer we couldn't get anyone over the line. Second season in a row we've slipped down the table as a result. In the summer we'll spend some moneyget a few free transfers and be told we should be happy with that investment. All the while we have no f***ing net -40million net spend and are told we're underdogs. I'm sick of being f***ing underdogs and all the we-played-wells and we-were-unluckys.

No fit striker in the team, Leon Osman and Steven f***ing Naismith Shola Ameobi starting games. Would any other team with top 4 aspirations be happy with that?

We all know that feel, bro.

I know you do. I don't make the Everton/Newcastle comparison just because I'm here, I do so because it's a damn fucking accurate comparison.

Scrapping around for 5th-7th it is. Progress.

Fulham Football Club ‏@FulhamFC  2m

#FFC starting XI v @ManUtd: Stekelenburg; Riether, Burn, Heitinga, Riise; Tunnicliffe, Sidwell, Kvist, Richardson; Holtby, Tankovic

Burn, Fulham.