Other clubs' transfers

TBG

The Salah guy must be an absolute moron tbh. The players really do p*ss me off just as much.

The guy is going to be a part time scrub on that team. Why settle for that.

I know more money, I mean f*** me, you're going to be paid handsomely either way. Go somewhere to play you tit.

This is Wilian to Tottenham all over again, as they screwed Spurs over royally, but at least Wilian plays now.

He's going to the team who play in London, offer the biggest payday and the greatest potential for a medal. It would be hard for any young player to turn down. There should be restrictions in place to stop clubs acting like this, but I'm not about to blame the player.

The worst thing is that Chelsea have just gained ~65 million euros for two reserve players, making a profit on each. There seems to be no reason for them to stop buying young players for the sole purpose of owning them.

Arrivals

Nemanja Matic, 24

Defensive Midfield

22.000.000 £

Bertrand Traoré, 17

Midfield

?

Christian Atsu, 21

Left Wing

3.608.000 £

Samuel Eto'o, 32

Centre Forward

free transfer

Willian, 24

Right Wing

31.240.000 £

Stipe Perica, 17

Centre Forward

2.156.000 £

Cristian Cuevas, 18

Central Midfield

1.672.000 £

Mark Schwarzer, 40

Goalkeeper

free transfer

Marco van Ginkel, 20

Central Midfield

8.272.000 £

André Schürrle, 22

Left Wing

19.360.000 £

Departures

Kevin de Bruyne, 22

Attacking Midfield

14.960.000 £

The Salah guy must be an absolute moron tbh. The players really do p*ss me off just as much.

I know more money, I mean f*** me, you're going to be paid handsomely either way. Go somewhere to play you tit.

This is Wilian to Tottenham all over again, as they screwed Spurs over royally, but at least Wilian plays now.

He's going to the team who play in London, offer the biggest payday and the greatest potential for a medal. It would be hard for any young player to turn down. There should be restrictions in place to stop clubs acting like this, but I'm not about to blame the player.

Liverpool are on the up, will definitely pay him well, and he is more likely to play regularly in the first team.

This London shit is peculiar to me it really is. These jokers train a coupe of hours a day. Go into London after, or on your days off for goodness sake. So over the top.

If that was your son you would honestly advice him to go to Chelsea and end up like Sturridge did, or Demba Ba is now?

I will never understand it. The guy is a moron.

And the medal thing?! What point is that if you played the odd 15 mins here and there. I'd throw the thing away.

Liverpool are on the up, will definitely pay him well, and he is more likely to play regularly in the first team.

This London shit is peculiar to me it really is. These jokers train a coupe of hours a day. Go into London after, or on your days off for goodness sake. So over the top.

If that was your son you would honestly advice him to go to Chelsea and end up like Sturridge did, or Demba Ba is now?

And the medal thing?! What point is that if you played the odd 15 mins here and there. I'd throw the thing away.

Careful not to overreact there.

Liverpool aren't even in European competition right now. They are irrelevant.

I'm sure you're more than aware of the differences of living in London to living a few hours outside of London. Plus it'll be far easier to fly home from London.

I would not advise my son to go to Chelsea, no. Liverpool would be the better option. But I certainly see why people would choose to pick the more relevant team in the more relevant city with the more impressive wages. Plenty of people play to make money, and he'll make significantly more money at Chelsea.

Didn't mean for that to come across as having a go at SEMTEX if it did. Sorry  :lol:

I just think these players are so idiotic, and don't really consider the long term ramifications of these moves.

Look at Scott Sinclair. Was flying at Swansea then opted for Man City and didn't play for a whole season. Now the guy can't even feature regularly for West Brom. He's been set back massively.

Apparently we verbally agreed a fee with Basel in first week of January, and then decided to lowball and bring the price down by a million or 2.

Ian Ayre doing his best Joe Kinnear impression.

Honestly, our best chance of top 4 in half a decade, had all the momentum in the world 1 month ago after Suarez' contract...now down to 15  fit players training and doesn't look like we'll sign anybody either.

Infuriating. A very Mike Ashley-esque transfer window.

You say Liverpool aren't relevant, but what does that really mean. Suarez is tearing it up for them and is getting massive recognition.

Cabaye has elevated his reputation massively since coming to us. He was such a low key signing when he came to us it was unreal. That team was all about Gervinho and hazard. Now Cabaye is the main man in the French team. How relevant are we?

Salah will go and join Demba Ba on the bench for a relevant team, but will become an irrelevant player.

I'd much rather be a relevant player for a less relevant team anyday.

Surely it makes far more sense for the 21 year old to take the pay day than the 28 year old who has already had his pay day?

Liverpool want him at 21. He will make his money either way for sure if he is playing regularly and performing well.

My point was if he was 28 and having not made it to a more significant club, then maybe he'd feel it was a last chance to do so, and get that final big pay before retirement.

Guest bimpy474

Salah to Chelsea, how many midfielders does Jose want :lol:

Salah was scheduled to have medical at Melwood tomorrow, like 24 hours ago  :lol:

Willian all over again.

Mourinho is like  :troll:

Guest bimpy474

See Wenger is whinging about the January transfer window again with regards to the Mata transfer. I'm sure he did this last season as well, it's been like this for ages, just accept it man.

He's moaning about Chelsea selling players to rivals with Mata going to Man Utd. Erm RVP and Nasri, wonderfully short and selective memory Wenger has :lol:

See Wenger is whinging about the January transfer window again with regards to the Mata transfer. I'm sure he did this last season as well, it's been like this for ages, just accept it man.

He's moaning about Chelsea selling players to rivals with Mata going to Man Utd. Erm RVP and Nasri, wonderfully short and selective memory Wenger has :lol:

He's moaning because Chelsea have already played Man U twice, but the rest of the teams have to play them again, so it's unfair on poor Arsenal :lol: