Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I love how in English football you can be so obviously and completely washed up for years but if you were ever good for any amount of time your reputation will still keep those paychecks coming for as long as you want.

I love how in English football you can be so obviously and completely washed up for years but if you were ever good for any amount of time your reputation will still keep those paychecks coming for as long as you want.

The great mystery of football in general, for me, is why there aren't enough players in the world to make every top team basically world class throughout. Guess sport doesn't work like that.

Guest TruToon94

Birmingham City are in talks to sign former Burnley defender David Edgar, Sky Sports understands.

Anybody else remember that goal he scored for us against Man Utd? Thought he was going to be ace after that but alas it wasn't to be.

The great mystery of football in general, for me, is why there aren't enough players in the world to make every top team basically world class throughout. Guess sport doesn't work like that.

Think this might have crossed my mind when I was fucked on shrooms once, soon snapped out of it though.

Think this might have crossed my mind when I was fucked on shrooms once, soon snapped out of it though.

Fair point. I know it doesn't make sense... but it also does.  :shifty:

We got £6m for a blatantly clapped out Dyer :lol:

Joe Cole. Two year deal.

f***ing hell. It's like we've decided we want to go down as laughably as we possibly can. I feel sick.

Must be disappointing - Cole is well over the hill.

Kieron Dyer wholheartedly aggrees.