Clément Grenier

LRD

Whilst I've nee hope that this transfer will happen, 'I can nearly say that I will not be going to Newcastle." is just another half-hearted "I'm staying" quote from a player, who would probably leave at the drop of a hat, if the situation/money is right.

And it's an awards ceremony organised by Lyon, so saying he's off would be genuinely taking the piss. :lol:

Whilst I've nee hope that this transfer will happen, 'I can nearly say that I will not be going to Newcastle." is just another half-hearted "I'm staying" quote from a player, who would probably leave at the drop of a hat, if the situation/money is right.

And it's an awards ceremony organised by Lyon, so saying he's off would be genuinely taking the piss. :lol:

would have been a great way to lower the asking price

We need to stop being dicks, and get a offer accepted. The he can decide what to do after he have seen the offer. He will come here if we put in a good offer. Sadly it will not happen because Ashley is a tight c***.

Has the offer been rejected like?

We need to stop being dicks, and get a offer accepted. The he can decide what to do after he have seen the offer. He will come here if we put in a good offer. Sadly it will not happen because Ashley is a tight c***.

It has not been accepted.

My point, we are wasting time.

My point we are wasting time.

but but, if it hasn't been rejected whats the point in making another bid?

Bet you're a blast on Ebay :)

I would expect that we have already agreed personal terms with his agent.  The problem will be agreeing a fee with Lyon, which we will fail to do.  Clement Grenier's opinion in all this is irrelevant, remember Gomis last summer?  The agent calls the shots.

Professionalism aside, are clubs actually obliged to acknowledge offers for their players?

Hasn't their Chairman confirmed we have made a bid?

Surely they need to accept or reject, that's just etiquette?

Well that's what I'm asking. If you want to be arsey, why do anything?

Professionalism aside, are clubs actually obliged to acknowledge offers for their players?

French Chairmen being arsey? Never?

There is no chance this club is going to sign anyone of any big quality this window and I'm gobsmacked so many are even getting their hopes up. There maybe a squad signing of such which will be bought in but I wouldn't even bank on that. The disinformation highlighted on here will be peddled out by that knacker Pardew on Saturday morning. Unfortunately this club is a p*ss take because of three cockney morons who are just taking the p*ss out of everyone.

On a serious note, they need to sell to fund players going out of contract in the summer and they are skint.. (apparently)

Let's see on 1.feb, I am pretty sure you have got the point by then.

I am not afraid to pay a couple of % above marked price to secure a object I need. But keep being a cheap ass ;)

Let's see on 1.feb, I am pretty sure you have got the point by then.

I am not afraid to pay a couple of % above marked price to secure a object I need. But keep being a cheap ass ;)

Well hope this bid buys him, unlikely like but I've become a skeptical git.

I would expect that we have already agreed personal terms with his agent.  The problem will be agreeing a fee with Lyon, which we will fail to do.  Clement Grenier's opinion in all this is irrelevant, remember Gomis last summer?  The agent calls the shots.

Grenier only has to say no.

Lets look at the facts as to why we won't be signing fuck all.

Dog piss Joe has had 3 windows and in that time he has managed 2 loan signings. One because his former side had to offload him due to going down, and two, a bloke that hasn't played yet this season.

Amazingly inept, just like his management.