Clément Grenier

LRD

Clement #Grenier has rejected a move to #Newcastle. Playmaker insulted at #NUFC’s offer, his agent has told Le 10 Sport. (via @RBairner)

:lol: You wonder how f***ing s*** it must have been

And some still deny we put in bids just to say we tried....:lol:

:lol: maddening tbh, it's not exactly like we haven't heard it before in relation to our transfers. It's funny how they don't quite make it.

Exactly..    JFK  "Shit, cunt, fuck we have to bid again.. but its really close, they might accept it?"

Ashley "Oh Joe you have a lot to learn, we still have the wages.. always a way out.."

What was Grenier insulted by exactly?

With no inside knowledge whatsoever, I would say the transfer fee and wages we offered.

Are wages even discussed before a bid is accepted? I'm speaking from a position of ignorance of course.

What was Grenier insulted by exactly?

With no inside knowledge whatsoever, I would say the transfer fee and wages we offered.

Are wages even discussed before a bid is accepted? I'm speaking from a position of ignorance of course.

You'd have to be spectacularly naive to think not.

He's probably just turned us town because he thinks we're a shower of s**** who are going nowhere fast?

Almost certainly this combined with the fact that we probably offered him a smallish wage compared to wht he would get at a better PL club or in Spain/Germany.

Why would a player who is highly-rated come to a club like Newcastle United when there is more than a 50/50 chance he could go elsewhere in the summer...?

The lack of ambition stories will undoubtedly have travelled to France....

JK out.....it's the only way this club will ever go forward. 

Ashley is the one who we need out, he goes and the whole stinking lot of them go with him.

To think our season tickets are paying JK's wages. :anguish:

That's a VERY good reason NOT to buy one....

11am: "NUFC is closed for business" passed to SSN

7pm: Fringe player loaned to League 1/SPL

11pm: "Oh shit, we really did our best"

--

Really glad I'm working a double shift tomorrow. Can't be arsed F5-ing the whole day in blind hope.

Guest Brazilianbob

He's probably just turned us town because he thinks we're a sohower of s**** who are going nowhere fast?

Almost certainly this combined with the fact that we probably offered him a smallish wage compared to wht he would get at a better PL club or in Spain/Germany.

Why would a player who is highly-rated come to a club like Newcastle United when there is more than a 50/50 chance he could go elsewhere in the summer...?

The lack of ambition stories will undoubtedly have travelled to France....

Perhaps Grenier made a phone call to Cabaye?

Delete if this has been posted already.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-clement-greniers-agent-3095318#.UutUq62YaUk

"The conditions of his departure would not have allowed Clement to flourish. He would have arrived at Newcastle, not as Clement Grenier, but as Yohan Cabaye’s replacement.

"I have the utmost respect for the quality of Cabaye, who deserves everything that has happened to him. Is Clement really worth half of Yohan Cabaye?

"All these reasons led us to decline the offer of Newcastle, the conditions of the deal did not seem fair to me vis-à-vis Clement."

What a load of crap. Every player in one way or another joins a club to replace someone. As for fees that's crap too, they are basically saying they want all of the Cabaye money.

Delete if this has been posted already.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-transfers-clement-greniers-agent-3095318#.UutUq62YaUk

"The conditions of his departure would not have allowed Clement to flourish. He would have arrived at Newcastle, not as Clement Grenier, but as Yohan Cabaye’s replacement.

"I have the utmost respect for the quality of Cabaye, who deserves everything that has happened to him. Is Clement really worth half of Yohan Cabaye?

"All these reasons led us to decline the offer of Newcastle, the conditions of the deal did not seem fair to me vis-à-vis Clement."

What a load of crap. Every player in one way or another joins a club to replace someone. As for fees that's crap too, they are basically saying they want all of the Cabaye money.

Oh crap I see I`m about 4 pages behind now.

If that is true, then he won't be coming. End of. Move on to the next target (if applicable).

Players must be signed and registered before noon to play any part of fixtures for this weekend.

If that is true, then he won't be coming. End of. Move on to the next target (if applicable).

Players must be signed and registered before noon to play any part of fixtures for this weekend.

I wouldn't get hung up on that, I doubt anyone new would start tomorrow anyway.