Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Based on the amounts charged I think I have cat4

My brother has been charged for over 1000e of tickets between 2 transactions. He only applied for cat 3 and 4

I can't wait for the draw in November now!

bum and tits, I have nothing, none of our group have anything so far :undecided:

Have you had an email confirming this or just going off no bank activity?

Just bank activity, no email and my UEFA application online hasn't changed

:thup:

Will keep my fingers crossed still as I've not heard anything yet. Looks like they have until August 15th to take money etc.

Guest Geordiesned

£230.73 pending transactions on my credit card which looks like tickets for both the matches we applied for in Lille. Three of us applied though so need to see if others have similar amounts pending.

EDIT: Worked out that's the right amount for the 3 category 3 tickets I applied for, for 2 matches. They must be adding the €15 delivery charge on later.

Guest Geordiesned

Ticket portal updated now. Got tickets for Lens.

What does your ticket portal say once it's changed? Pretty sure mine not updated yet but not sure what it would change to.

Does it say unsuccessful for the others? Mine hasn't changed as far as I can see.

What does your ticket portal say once it's changed? Pretty sure mine not updated yet but not sure what it would change to.

It tells you which applications were successful per game and amount via a new button.

Green/Red

Guest Geordiesned

Does it say unsuccessful for the others? Mine hasn't changed as far as I can see.

It tells you which applications were successful per game and amount via a new button.

Green/Red

Cheers. Will keep checking at regular intervals!

Where is the new button? I cant see it anywhere but i have been charged money on my card

Iirc it says Review Application or something to that effect.

Edit: View Your Application

Edit: weird my application has went back to just the original request from having changed to telling me I was successful for only one game. Not sure this is a good or a bad thing! :lol:

Keep checking my application but no change after reverting from telling me I had been successful with one game out of eight to showing none. Has this happened with anyone else?

Will there not be an email saying you're successful or not once your request has been decided?  I was going to keep checking mine, but surely an email will be sent saying yes/no once it's done

Keep checking my application but no change after reverting from telling me I had been successful with one game out of eight to showing none. Has this happened with anyone else?

Mine changed to successful/unsuccessful but has now changed back.