Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

I'm so annoyed man, I don't think any, of a group of 8, got any tickets. Surely not!?

Waiting to here back from others but we're 0 from 3 so far.

Would've been an absolute fuck load of people applying like.

Wayhey. Someone got x4 for the first Group E game in Lyon. Buzzing.

Finally got email confirmation. 4xMarseille Sat 11th 9pm.

Noice :thup:

One of our group just got 4x tickets for this too. See you there!

Will do :thup:  will let you know if the 4th ticket is going spare (29euro), still TBC.

Finally got email confirmation. 4xMarseille Sat 11th 9pm.

Noice :thup:

One of our group just got 4x tickets for this too. See you there!

Will do :thup:  will let you know if the 4th ticket is going spare (29euro), still TBC.

Perfect, stick me on first reserve for that! We have 7 of us going with 4 tickets :D

If anyone has spares around Lyon/ St Etienne I'd be interested. Out of our group of 20 match applications we got 4 x St Etienne on June 14th but nothing else.

Hopefully be a bit more lucky next spring with the ticket resale portal.

Guest Geordiesned

Really hoping we manage to bag another 3 tickets for the 2nd Lille game when they go back on sale. Got 6 tickets for the 9 of us are going. Accommodation already sorted.

Really hoping we manage to bag another 3 tickets for the 2nd Lille game when they go back on sale. Got 6 tickets for the 9 of us are going. Accommodation already sorted.

Is that the one on 15th June? We've got 4 tickets and 6 of us going so we'll be in the same boat!

Guest Geordiesned

Is that the one on 15th June? We've got 4 tickets and 6 of us going so we'll be in the same boat!

Think it's the 15th aye. The 3pm Sunday match.

• 1 month later...

All booked up. We were quick. Return flights for £80 and 10 nights accommodation for 8 of us in a ridiculous flat (3 bathrooms, 4 balconies, insanity) for £230 each in the centre of Nice. I am a beast.

Impressive.

Top work that. We've got 26 June-12 July almost fully booked up, got tickets to 2nd round in Paris, QF in Marseille and SF in Lyon and decided we'd stick around to catch the final in Paris. Can't be bothered with travelling round UK so booked return flights from Newc to Paris looking at around just over 200 with baggage added. Used Air BNB and not spent much more than £15 a night each in Lyon and Marseille. Paris has been a bit of a disaster with various people accepting our reservations then cancelling them weeks later, with each week that passes it seems to get more expensive.

Does anyone know anything more about the remaining tickets with UEFA? Will I be able to apply for more knockout games? Or is just that follow your team option?

I'm based in some fancy suburb near Nice. Flyover the 9th and back on the 18th at around £110 from Ncle/Nice. Accommodation free just need to pay the cleaner end of the 10 days :lol:

Hopefully will get more tickets later than the current one game :lol:

I know a guy with absolutely heaps of spare tickets. LFEE - you still need some for Marseille? Can put you in touch :)

Guy says his group won 120 tickets and only need 30. Hence they have had their bank accounts ransacked :lol:

Wew, do you know what games?

I believe 11th and 18th in Marseille. Also seems to have tickets for other cities. Will try and get more detail. I don't even know him exactly, he's a guy from my flatmates football forum. He's sorting us extras and I'm sure he'd be grateful to shift more.