Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Hart

Clyne Smalling Cahill Rose

Dier Wilshere

Alli Rooney Vardy

Kane

Is what I think we'll play.

Thats what I'd expect. Rooney will start the tournament, Vardy has to play also. Fit them both in & use Vardy's pace. I imagine it'll change during the tournament regardless, so hopefully it either works quickly or we adapt quickly.

Guest chopey

BBC have got Vincent Kompany as a pundit for the tournament :thup:

Speaks very well kompany, itv's bunch of forrins at the last world cups accents were so strong I couldn't understand a word they said

BBC have got Vincent Kompany as a pundit for the tournament :thup:

Speaks very well kompany, itv's bunch of forrins at the last world cups accents were so strong I couldn't understand a word they said

Cannavaro was an absolute joke of a pundit :lol:

I think Sewelly pointed this out a few weeks ago, but Wilshere is the only England centre midfielder who can drive at the opposition with the ball. Henderson, Drinkwater, Dier, Milner, even Alli to an extent don't do that the way Wilshere can. He was also our best player in qualifying. Drinkwater looked really overwhelmed in the Holland game and did nothing in the Australia game. He's had a cracking season but I'd still rather Wilshere

Henderson must be loving how Wilshere has taken all the flack when his inclusion is way dodgier.

Liverpool captain going dodgier than someone who literally doesn't play football? Nah.

I know you love a shit try hard midfielder who doesn't offer much but Henderson has done very little this season and has played just as much as Wilshere has in the last few months. If it's going on fitness and form both should've been at as much risk as each other.

Henderson must be loving how Wilshere has taken all the flack when his inclusion is way dodgier.

Liverpool captain going dodgier than someone who literally doesn't play football? Nah.

I know you love a shit try hard midfielder who doesn't offer much but Henderson has done very little this season and has played just as much as Wilshere has in the last few months. If it's going on fitness and form both should've been at as much risk as each other.

Whey he's not a shit try hard now, is he. Wilshere has done absolutely nothing, and I like him a lot as a player.

Google 50million.uk

Virtually impossible but worth it in case of a miracle. Predict the winner of each match all the way to the final.

That was interesting actually. I've got Wales and England both being knocked out in the quarters.

Whey he's not a shit try hard now, is he. Wilshere has done absolutely nothing, and I like him a lot as a player.

Fair enough, he's an average one. Henderson played a whopping 17 mins more in qualifying btw.