Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

First time round only got 4tks x1 game from 8 games. Turns out its England v Russia.

Just applied for 2 more games in Nice and another in Marseille. Fingers crossed. Seem to be restricted view tickets for most the games I'm applying for which is odd considering the 2 stadiums?

First time round only got 4tks x1 game from 8 games. Turns out its England v Russia.

Just applied for 2 more games in Nice and another in Marseille. Fingers crossed. Seem to be restricted view tickets for most the games I'm applying for which is odd considering the 2 stadiums?

Says the same for me for the Nice games. Odd.

Says the same for me for the Nice games. Odd.

Probably a con trick to force the less educated to choose higher category (I'm hoping!)

My ID is 116421541 if you want to end up near us! And swap any spares if any come about.

Just re-done my application for more - all England games then a few around the dates I've got tickets for.

When does it close?

January 16th or 18th iirc.

You will find out if successful Feb.

Then public resale start March I think.

Tickets sent out April I think.

• 1 month later...

Was anybody else originally under the impression the public portal was going to close on the 18th January?

I only noticed in the last week that the portal was now saying it closed on 1st feb.

I got an email saying it's closed.

Was anybody else originally under the impression the public portal was going to close on the 18th January?

I only noticed in the last week that the portal was now saying it closed on 1st feb.

I had an email just the other day saying it's been extended to Feb 1.

Thank you for applying for tickets to UEFA EURO 2016™! The 24 fan ticket portals have now closed, having attracted 3.5 million ticket requests from 189 different territories, which shows just how excited you all are for this tournament.

I got that in an email and nothing since. 275,000 applied from Ireland. Going to be tight.

Ditto. Extended to 1st Feb.

Ditto. Extended to 1st Feb.

Third that.

Been offered a ticket to the final in exchange for my England v Wales ticket. Hmmmm. Nah.

Where is the Wales game? (Also, you're mental)