Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

Feel sorry for Dzeko missing out on the Euros.

Counting your chickens before they come home to roost aren't you?

Bosnia are fucking shit. Could and should have easily lost to Cyprus on the last day of qualifiers. Their defence is a shambles. I can see Ireland progressing easily.

With all the shite making it to the Euro's this time it would be a bit of a shame for Zlatan to miss out on what would be his last international tournament. Would like to see Bosnia and Ukraine make it through as well.

:lol: I was kidding like. Didn't fancy Bosnia but scared of nobody. Hungary is who everyone wanted.

Pjanic and Ibisevic are class, but the likes of Shane Long can really trouble the backline. Also Begovic's handling is very suspect. Ireland will go through.

Haven't Bosnia improved since the new manager?

:lol: I was kidding like. Didn't fancy Bosnia but scared of nobody. Hungary is who everyone wanted.

Pjanic and Ibisevic are class, but the likes of Shane Long can really trouble the backline. Also Begovic's handling is very suspect. Ireland will go through.

Haven't Bosnia improved since the new manager?

Was at the match on Tuesday,and they looked completely out of sorts. Going forward they were OK, if a little predictable. At the back though, they were really really poor. A mixture of inexperience and bad finishing by Cyprus was the only thing that made sure Bosnia qualified. They scored the winner on the counter when Cyprus was desperately pushing for a winning goal. Duric got it, and he's about 9'1.

They are obviously better with Dzeko in the team, but defensively I reckon they will struggle.

I am pleased we're going to the EC now. Shame about Sweden and Denmark facing eachother, would've been more fun with both of them there with us.

Or wel, not Denmark. Fuck Denmark. Maybe this isn't a bad draw after all.

All booked up. We were quick. Return flights for £80 and 10 nights accommodation for 8 of us in a ridiculous flat (3 bathrooms, 4 balconies, insanity) for £230 each in the centre of Nice. I am a beast.

No private pool or billiards table? Paupers. :snod:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got spares for any of these games?

G22 18th June Bordeaux

G23 18th June Marseille

G25 19th June Lyon

I will have 3 spares for

G17 16th June Lyon

or

G18 16th June Paris (Stade de France)

How much doyou want for your paris spares? I'll take them off your hands

EDIT: Scrap that, it clashes with one of my others in Lens.