Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

The Irish already going off like a truck bomb in early 90's London and the tournament is still a while away yet.

http://www.navalica.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/putin.gif

:lol: :lol: Amazing.

Barely a day goes by I don't regret seeing the great Paul McGrath don the three lions.

:lol: :lol:

Not really that hilarious when you take into account that there is 4 million people in Ireland and football isn't even the most popular sport

Well Iceland have got less than a tenth of that and they've done alright considering their most popular sport is moose hunting/being cold

Aye they've done brilliantly. Outstanding achievement. Doesn't change the fact you think a country with 4 million people not qualifying is "hilarious"

The Irish already going off like a truck bomb in early 90's London and the tournament is still a while away yet.

Barely a day goes by I don't regret seeing the great Paul McGrath don the three lions.

Not really that hilarious when you take into account that there is 4 million people in Ireland and football isn't even the most popular sport

Well Iceland have got less than a tenth of that and they've done alright considering their most popular sport is moose hunting/being cold

Aye they've done brilliantly. Outstanding achievement. Doesn't change the fact you think a country with 4 million people not qualifying is "hilarious"

Yeah, you're right, it doesn't change that fact at all  :lol: :lol:

Iceland haven't beaten Ireland in 8 attempts. :smugdog:

England haven't beaten Ireland in 31 years either

Would help if your lot stopped trying to kill everyone when the matches were on, then there might be a few more regular games. Regardless, England have the superior head-to-head record  :smugdog:

Love how it always gets a reaction

Literally. How can England be 'desperate' in comparison to ROI when most of the squad are a) decent players b) born in the country? Robbie Keane tho  :lol:

Hope Northern Ireland do well though, I wonder how long they can keep their unbeaten run going. Considering they're such a small country, and have players nicked from them by their cousins, O'Neill's done a superb job. I think they've got a good chance of getting through to the knockout stages.

Just looked it up and more Northern Ireland players are born in England than Republic of Ireland players

Yeah, you're right, it doesn't change that fact at all  :lol: :lol:

Iceland haven't beaten Ireland in 8 attempts. :smugdog:

England haven't beaten Ireland in 31 years either

Would help if your lot stopped trying to kill everyone when the matches were on, then there might be a few more regular games. Regardless, England have the superior head-to-head record  :smugdog:

You know absolutely fuck all man :lol: The last time there was any trouble at an England-Ireland football game it was in Lansdowne Road in Dublin and English hooligans got the game abandoned by fucking up the stadium. That's why there wasn't a game for years afterwards

Love that the Irish bite every single time :lol: So precious

Aren't you from Sweden with English family and you support England? Ndegwa fucking hates you man, Flip likewise :lol:

Certainly am, not a single fuck given though :smugdog:

I thought historically England were dominant?

EDIT: I'm just joining in with Degs trolling as part of Team Spain.

FOR KING FELIPE! Now time for some mid-afternoon sleep.

You know absolutely f*** all man :lol: The last time there was any trouble at an England-Ireland football game it was in Lansdowne Road in Dublin and English hooligans got the game abandoned by f***ing up the stadium. That's why there wasn't a game for years afterwards

I have a BA degree in English & Irish Relations in the Footballing and General Sporting Realm (with Hons) from the University of Southern Belfast, actually. The perfectly placid Combat 18 group from England were viciously attacked by Irish hooligans.

You needed an Englishman in Jack Charlton to run your England B team that day anyway.

You know absolutely f*** all man :lol: The last time there was any trouble at an England-Ireland football game it was in Lansdowne Road in Dublin and English hooligans got the game abandoned by f***ing up the stadium. That's why there wasn't a game for years afterwards

I have a BA degree in English & Irish Relations in the Footballing and General Sporting Realm (with Hons) from the University of Southern Belfast, actually. The perfectly placid Combat 18 group from England were viciously attacked by Irish hooligans.

You needed an Englishman in Jack Charlton to run your England B team that day anyway.

:lol: Whereabouts in England are Fabio Capello and Sven Goran Eriksson from?

Durham and Yorkshire I think. They had a good pool of English players to pick from.

Rather like the Irish managers over the years  :lol:

Durham and Yorkshire I think. They had a good pool of English players to pick from.

Rather like the Irish managers over the years  :lol:

So people born in a country can't feel like they are from another country? You said you were Kenyan, yes? Were you born there or in England?

Born in Kenya, raised in England. Feel more Somali than anything else though.

So if you had been born when your family were already in England then you wouldn't consider yourself in any way to be Kenyan?