Not worthy of a thread - UEFA Euro 2016 edition

Trumpet

17 Jun - Nice, 18 Jun - Marseille, 19 Jun - nothing booked yet, 20 Jun - Toulouse, 21 Jun - Marseille, 22 Jun - Nice, 23 Jun - Cannes

£515 in total for the 6 hotels booked, 1 to go. Two include breakfast and they are all free cancellation/pay later from Booking.com. Not too bad as they are all quite nice and fairly close to the centre.

Now to hope and pray I can get some tickets and decent flight prices. Never been to an international match in my life so I'm excited even to soak up some atmosphere if I am unlucky on the ticket front.

Are there any prerequisites to apply? I know for previous tournaments where it's been done through the FA it was like the 'points' system regarding England attendance.

When's the draw to be made? For tickets i mean..

Are there any prerequisites to apply? I know for previous tournaments where it's been done through the FA it was like the 'points' system regarding England attendance.

Opening ballot is seemingly open to anyone who has a passport and credit card, I assume once the draw has been made tickets will then be allocated to the FA's where stuff like that comes in.

Going to England games :yao:

Guest GallowgateKev

Aye once England have an allocation the points system then comes into place through the England supporters group.

Re-reading the FAQ's it says you 'will never receive less than the amount of tickets you apply for in one match'.

So basically if you apply for tickets for you and 3 mates, it will be all or none of you going, which is a relief.

Pretty much applied for anything and everything - more than two grand's worth. Will probably sift through what I actually picked and delete some before the deadline passes.

Would be better if you were successful, you were then invited to buy the tickets rather than the transaction going through regardless.

That was how it worked for the 2012 Olympics IIRC.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Geordiesned

Going to sort our application tomorrow. When applying for mates do you just need to input their names at this point or do you need passport details?

Going to sort our application tomorrow. When applying for mates do you just need to input their names at this point or do you need passport details?

No, just your own and you can apply for up to 4 tickets for 1 game each day.

Guest Geordiesned

No, just your own and you can apply for up to 4 tickets for 1 game each day.

Cheers.