Premiership Worst Signings of the Season XI

Minhosa

Would have thought Demichelis would've been the first name down for most

He's really not THAT bad. He's not a great player, but he's not the worst defender around either. Has had some mares no doubt, but has had decent games as well.

His only issue is pace and City often play with a very high-line. He's taken the fall in the press for at least 2 Kompany mistakes.

When he gets to defend nice and deep he looks to be a good leader. Considering he was signed for free and was meant to be a back-up he's done okay. Not his fault Nastasic has a mystery knee injury.

He wasn`t signed for free....he cost City 3.5m.

Atletico signed him for free from Malaga but then sold him to city for a tidy profit 1 month later. Canny business

Would have thought Demichelis would've been the first name down for most

He's really not THAT bad. He's not a great player, but he's not the worst defender around either. Has had some mares no doubt, but has had decent games as well.

His only issue is pace and City often play with a very high-line. He's taken the fall in the press for at least 2 Kompany mistakes.

When he gets to defend nice and deep he looks to be a good leader. Considering he was signed for free and was meant to be a back-up he's done okay. Not his fault Nastasic has a mystery knee injury.

He wasn`t signed for free....he cost City 3.5m.

Atletico signed him for free from Malaga but then sold him to city for a tidy profit 1 month later. Canny business

Still doesn't take away his point with which I agree with.

i cant believe i havent seen Djemba Djemba mentioned yet. He was absolute horseshit.

I dunno about you but all these players seem a bit recent, don't they?

Like they were all signed this season or something.............

Weird.

Keeper - Adrian

RB - John Brayford

CB - Amorebieta

CB - Vergini

LB - Cissokho

CM - Lamela

CM - Fellaini

CM - Ozil

FW - RVW

FW - Cornelius

FW - Soldado

Özil :lol: Probably their 2nd best player in the first half of the season.

The mere fact Arsenal have gone to completely shit since Ozil's injury proves to me their problems definitely lie elsewhere.

They might have struggled performance was without the killer instinct that Ramsey and Walcott provided but they still got results but since Ozil went down they have been f*cking abysmal.

Manager - Pep Mel

Assistant Manager - Felix Magath

1st Team Coach - Gus Poyet

GK - ????

RB - Fabio

CB - Kolo

CB - R. Johnson

LB - Dossena

CM - Fellaini*

CM - Lamella

CM - Kalstrom

ST - Soldado

ST - Van Wolfswinkel

ST - Altidore

*Just wanted to point out I haven't completely given up faith in Fellaini's ability. I rated him highly at Everton, but hes been awful everytime I've seen him this season. Reminding me a bit of Joe Allen a bit, steps up and gets found out.

Again Källstrom as worst signing is so odd. He was brought to the club to maybe figure if they had 10 players break down. How in the name of god has he been the worst midfielder signed this season in this league?

Soldado is a good player. Definitely not for this list

Yep. As poor as his goal return has been this season, his general play - touch, passing, link-up play, movement and all the rest of it - has been pretty good whenever I've seen him for Spurs.

Likes of Kolo, Pepe Mel, Adrian, Ozil should be nowhere neat those lists  :lol:

Do people remember the outrage at Arsenal after their opening day home loss ? Ozil's positive influence and general good mood carried them for a while.

Kolo Toure, a free signing, was a massive part of Liverpool hanging on to three 1-0 wins in August without Suarez. Made 2 assists to Sterling and Sturridge vs. Arsenal and Everton at Anfield..Yet all is forgotten due to two comedy own goals against WBA and Fulham.

Pepe Mel has had some woeful home results, but he's done the business when needed. 2 away wins in relegation 6 pointers and they are pretty much safe. Not to mention commandable games against top teams despite having a squad woefully incapable of executing his style of football.

Adrian has like the 3rd most number of clean sheets in the league ffs  :shifty:

I'd personally go with:

Stekelenburg (Awful. Absolutely s***)

Fabio (Single handedly responsible for every other goal Cardiff have conceded under OGS)

Virgini (  :lol: )

Amorbieta ( When was the last time he even made final 18 ?)

Dossena (How is this guy still a footballer ? )

Zaha (15M)

Fellaini

Lamela (Is he still alive?)

Osvaldo (To think where Saints would be if they got their expensive Serie A signings right instead of dross like him and Ramirez)

Aspas ( The Spanish Danny Graham. Looks a nice guy though, and a bit of Mr.Bean about him)

Soldado

Manager: Solskjaer (Had Cardiff nailed on to survive because they had a lot of home games against teams around them in second half of the season, but OGS has managed to lose all of them except the one vs. Fulham. Would have been Poyet had it not been for their cup runs)