Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nice finish BUT still thought he had a crap game, was chasing shadows

He struggles to get across the pitch. He actually wanted to win meaning he was better than the Everton lads.

He's got zero movement, he doesn't so much give and go as give and stop. He did well to get in there for the goal though, and it was a nice finish.

Good goal. About time he contributed something, it's the end of December and he's played every pissing game pretty much.

He's not amazing but this is getting out of hand. He was very good against Chelsea and against City in the cup. To suggest he's contributed nothing only weakens the argument.

2 games. Class

Aye but we've only played half a season so if you extrapolate that over the course of a season then it's 4. And he was free, so essentially we've had 4 cracking performances for no outlay. Mackematics marra. :thup:

He definitely wasn't our worst player today, because Gouffran exists. Colback did his typical 'not hurting but not helping' performance and was basically invisible up until his goal. It was a nice finish tbf, but he needs to remind me that's he's actually on the pitch more often.

He's more useful than the rest of Pardew's buttbuddies, so he could have a future even under a new, competent manager.

I'll never, ever like the lad though, he's a two faced little snake.

Guest firetotheworks

More goals in 4 days than Tiote in 4.5 years. Apparently the pink champagne drinking gangsta is the better footballer, though.

Makelele or Nolan? You get the point. Personally still think Tiote's better but that's in no way a compliment.

More goals in 4 days than Tiote in 4.5 years. Apparently the pink champagne drinking gangsta is the better footballer, though.

And who said irony was dead?

Colback is here to stay, regardless of who the new boss is, and if you can't see that you're blind!

I had my eyes open for the entire second half while our midfield was bossed by Dean Marney et al. He obviously gets a pass today for the corner and a great goal but its ridiculous just how often our midfield can be dominated by the most limited opposition. Give us a decent manager ffs.