Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

Where's all the Hatem haters these days? The one thing over everything they've done that cuts the most is paying this guy to leave, travesty! We had a truly awesome player in our team that just needed to be needed. A bit of confidence back and he's flying, tbf he's best off away from our shower of s**** but selfishly we should have kept him.

Two managers of two terrible teams last year, saw fit to blame this guy for all of their problems, rather than admit they were awful managers and use him to make themselves look better. Absolute cowardice.

In the Chronicle poll 50% wouldn't have him back [emoji38] Deserve the shit that's been served in the past.

It's fucking incredible. As Garth Crooks says, how the fuck can people call Pardew shite one minute and trust him completely when it comes to his patently dodgy treatment of our most gifted player the next. Accusing someone of a lack of graft goes a long way it seems.

Guest Roger Kint

For 45 Euro you can now buy a pack of tickets including their games against Lyon, PSG and Marseille. If only flights and hotels were free.

Got free digs when i go later in the year, met a lass from Nice on holiday and spent 3 hours talking about him with her. She was over the moon they got him and she will get me a ticket when i go. Disgraceful we dumped him like.

For 45 Euro you can now buy a pack of tickets including their games against Lyon, PSG and Marseille. If only flights and hotels were free.

Got free digs when i go later in the year, met a lass from Nice on holiday and spent 3 hours talking about him with her. She was over the moon they got him and she will get me a ticket when i go. Disgraceful we dumped him like.

:lol: Anyway, enough about Hatem, I'll show you some fancy footwork in your box.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Anyway, enough about Hatem, I'll show you some fancy footwork in your box.

:lol: she only came over cos she heard the accent. Good looking lass walks up 'excuse me do you like Hatem?' :lol:

:lol: she only came over cos she heard the accent. Good looking lass walks up 'excuse me do you like Hatem?' :lol:

You marry that woman :lol:

Have to love the way Ben Arfa has always backed himself. Knew both Pardew and Bruce were frauds, and wouldn't go out of his way to appease them by playing at right back. He just laughed in their faces.

Smart move then going somewhere that would just give him the freedom to affect the areas of the pitch he is ridiculously talented in exploiting.

Now maybe when a bigger club goes for him they will afford him that respect and just let the man play his game.

I love Hatem but throughout his career he's fallen out with a number of players and manager. He's clearly difficult to work with.

No doubt from me either, the amazing thing is that these average managers can't see the massive up-side if they can get him happy and firing. That should overrule everything else. It's clear that although he's a bit of a weirdo, he's a genuine lad that just wants to express himself on the pitch.

Have to love the way Ben Arfa has always backed himself. Knew both Pardew and Bruce were frauds, and wouldn't go out of his way to appease them by playing at right back. He just laughed in their faces.

Smart move then going somewhere that would just give him the freedom to affect the areas of the pitch he is ridiculously talented in exploiting.

Now maybe when a bigger club goes for him they will afford him that respect and just let the man play his game.

This is extremely wishful thinking. But I don't think he was work ethic for us off the ball was especially poor or anything.

Guest firetotheworks

Worrying about what players are like to manage is exactly how you end up with players like Ameobi starting for your team every week.

I love Hatem but throughout his career he's fallen out with a number of players and manager. He's clearly difficult to work with.

No doubt from me either, the amazing thing is that these average managers can't see the massive up-side if they can get him happy and firing. That should overrule everything else. It's clear that although he's a bit of a weirdo, he's a genuine lad that just wants to express himself on the pitch.

I think a lot of it is due to the team mates as well and their mentality (obviously cultivated by the manager). A team of cloggers, coached by a defensive manager will quickly turn on someone like Hatem if they think he's not putting in a shift. If the team is in a rut and Hatem's in bad form + apparently poor work ethic it's going to cause problems in the dressing room.

Someone like HBA shouldn't play for NUFC let alone fucking Hull or Nice. The fact he's ended up at these clubs is because of his own issues, not his talent. Nobody else to blame.

I hope he does well, plays at the Euros and ideally sorts his head out and gets a move.

Guest firetotheworks

Him 'getting a move' is probably not the best thing for him imo. It's all about happiness with him and that doesn't necessarily equate to being at a big club or playing at the very highest level, he's just a kid in the yard basically.