Your summer transfer wish list

Stifler

Never seen anything of him myself barring YouTube scouting but the young Belgian lad Batshuayi seems to be highly rated.

Was surprised that Origi got in the World Cup squad over him. I'd never even heard of Origi but there's been loads of hype about Batshuayi.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm pretty sure Wellbeck would score 15-20 goals a season for us.

you're a lunatic if you think that

More than Remy did :lol:

He's just signed for someone anyway hasn't he?

Yeh, but he can move again. His agent is Vince Grella (former Australia player and Blackburn cripple) and he claims nine clubs have inquired to sign him. I suspect they are German and Dutch clubs.

I'm pretty sure Wellbeck would score 15-20 goals a season for us.

you're a lunatic if you think that

More than Remy did :lol:

Remy missed 8 games last season though, no doubt about it he would have been closer to the 20 mark than the 14 he got last season if he played in those games.

Guest Simba

Not sure what has happened with him - but is anyone going to move for Mitroglou?  I couldn't really work out what happened with him at Fulham, but I would have thought you would be able to get him for a decent enough sum?

Former Fulham captain Brede Hangeland absolutely slammed him last night, during the Greece game, on Norwegian tv.

"No pace, too heavy and lazy" was his description. :) "Not suited for english football"

Not sure what has happened with him - but is anyone going to move for Mitroglou?  I couldn't really work out what happened with him at Fulham, but I would have thought you would be able to get him for a decent enough sum?

Former Fulham captain Brede Hangeland absolutely slammed him last night, during the Greece game, on Norwegian tv.

"No pace, too heavy and lazy" was his description. :) "Not suited for english football"

The same Hangeland that let Mitroglou get a goal when they were both on the field in the Norway-Greece game not so long ago. He mustn't rate himself in the slightest.

Andre Ayew.

before the World Cup there might have been a possibility but no way now after his performances and goals recently.

Still out of contract next season though so 1 €6-8m failed bid will probably be lodged even though they wanted way more last summer.