N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are some of the other ones in the top 10? Hardly recognise any posters.

I never post anything, 153 posts since 2006. Most of them a happy scream in a match thread when we score. But I read these forums every day, and I guess some of the others you don't recognise are just like that.

I never post anything, 153 posts since 2006. Most of them a happy scream in a match thread when we score. But I read these forums every day, and I guess some of the others you don't recognise are just like that.

:thup:

110 (215) with Ronaldo to play. So tempted to make him captain but I fear it would be a huge error.

I see Ronaldo got an assist but you ended up with only 5 points more. Presume you did it the ? :lol:

Nah, I put him in for Neymar so he only ended up with 1 extra thanks to that assist. Lost 3 points due to Algerian players getting some taken off them.

f***s sake. That's me off the top for the rest of this  :lol: Knew it wouldnt last, enjoyed it while it did!

At least you're still in the money. Fourth :anguish:

And you have a compatriot leading the overall leaderboard, with another two in the top 11. You Finnish can't play football for toffees, but you do apparently know your s***.. :lol:

Fucking weirdo. :idiot2:

Fucking weirdo. :idiot2:

:lol: Harsh.  Can think of a few I wish would do similar. :lol:

Could have had 47 points already this round from 3 players, if I'd have done what I've been doing all tournament so far (forgot today)  :rant: Instead I have to settle with 32. fucks sake, these things make all the difference

Could have had 47 points already this round from 3 players, if I'd have done what I've been doing all tournament so far (forgot today)  :rant: Instead I have to settle with 32. f***s sake, these things make all the difference

You been cheating mate?

You been cheating mate?

:lol: I wish, would be a lot easier

How much? Hate the fact you can't see how players outside of your squad have done btw.

Alba got 16. Dunno about Iniesta but he got an assist and played 90 so that's 8 points already