N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I cant be the only one who feels all the teams from now on are going to be pretty similar?

In looking for that "gem" that gets a goal/clean sheet from nowhere, knowing my luck I'll end up getting a plyer who ends up red carded.  Might just go for all the "obvious" ones, play it safe  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Fucksake, Lukaku & Goetze with 1 point between them all 'played' on same day Algerian Djabou got 5  :knuppel2:

Time for transfers  :frantic:

Edit: Done. Guaranteed we all have the same teams now :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Suppose decision to made whether to have a few redundant spots in your team (i.e. cheap players from teams who are out) to allow you to get in a few more higher priced players...

Guest Roger Kint

Suppose decision to made whether to have a few redundant spots in your team (i.e. cheap players from teams who are out) to allow you to get in a few more higher priced players...

If you dont then you wont get very far. Looks lke you can have more of each nation now though as i have 5 Algerians as well as about 6 unavailable Iranian & Honduras players

You can still buy players from eliminated teams during the transfer window.

quiet risky if you pile them up though. Happy with my transfer window....Was pretty sneaky in my strategy, let's see if it works !