N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

13th! 10 places below the money. Never won anything like this in my life  :frantic:

Congrats samballs, richbitch and unbellend. Hope all your winnings are going to a good cause.  :aww:

Incidentally, did KI get his money back?

Majority no vote, house won.

Depends how easy it is to get a signed photo and send it to America! Might have to go with option 2 if  it proves too much of a hassle... and I'll send him a drawing of Alan Pardew that he has to hang on his wall forever.

Depends how easy it is to get a signed photo and send it to America! Might have to go with option 2 if  it proves too much of a hassle... and I'll send him a drawing of Alan Pardew that he has to hang on his wall forever.

A cheapo postcard from the club shop, will cost like £3 with postage. Last place shouldnt be eating (10's of pounds) into my winnings man  :fuuu:

:aww:

Guest Roger Kint

Is there a Paypal account for forum maintenance (Rich, Dave)?

Its on the last few pages of the protest flag thread i think. Sure Rich put it there

Donations can be made to [email protected] on PayPal or by bank transfer. PM if you need details on the latter.

Use "family and friends" to the same address for no fee. The sender will get the fee if there's no balance in their PP account. Otherwise it's free for all.

*PLEASE PUT YOUR USERNAME ON PAYMENTS SO I KNOW WHO THE MONEY IS COMING FROM*

From the OP of the banners protest thread. http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,95353.0.html

All paid up. Enjoy.

Unbelievable! donated his winnings to newcastle-online for which I'm sure Dave/Rich/etc are most grateful :clap:

The last thing Ameritoon needs in his life is a photo of Alan Pardew so I just sent the £10 to the fund for Cajun's flowers etc.

Thanks again for taking part everyone, roll on Euro 2016!

Thanks for sorting it all out marra, really nice touch donating the money to the flower fund :thup:

Many thanks to Unbelievable for that kind gesture as well, greatly appreciated.

Guest firetotheworks

No fucking way I didn't finish bottom. How shit do you have to be to finish below someone that rage quit half way through the first round of games!? :lol:

Also, I noticed that I still don't have my £2.00p. I'd like it back please.