N-O Fantasy World Cup 2014 - sbnufc wins! Rich second! Unbelievable third!

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh well, like I said it makes no difference to me (or you) if people know what I have left (names would help, so I'll be keeping that to myself for now :lol: )

Believe what you will!  Still not sure why it's a big secret for others, mind

It does help, even if it's just making someone's mind up whether to take out a middling scorer or to leave him in (balancing the risk).

I can now assume Peder's remaining 7 are Neuer, Howedes, Hummels, Lahm, Khedira, Kroos and Muller, based on the money he'd have left and the players he has tended to pick.

That leaves him with 734 points + 5 players to play if he just takes Robben out or 727 + 6 players to play if he takes Clasie and Robben out.

2 spots left in defence, 3 in midfield and 1 in attack if those players are right.

If you do what you say, which I think you will, you'll be on 727 + 7 players to play.

Games aside, the fact that tonight's final is probably going to start like this is very exciting:

1) peder75 - 734 + 5 players / 727 + 6 players

2) sambnufc - 727 + 7 players

3) huggernaut - 726 + 7 players / 719 + 8 players

I'm going to be so nervous.

If you do what you say, which I think you will, you'll be on 727 + 7 players to play.

I will, that's what I said!

Regardless of what everyone else has left or does with their team tonight, I'm doing that because that's imo the way I'll get max points form the players I have in my squad.  Everyone else is in the same boat in that sense, hence me saying I dont really see how it matters.  Oh well, points come FT tonight is all that matters I suppose :lol:

I will, that's what I said!

Regardless of what everyone else has left or does with their team tonight, I'm doing that because that's imo the way I'll get max points form the players I have in my squad.  Everyone else is in the same boat in that sense, hence me saying I dont really see how it matters.  Oh well, points come FT tonight is all that matters I suppose :lol:

You're right, of course. I just enjoy the back-and-forth of these things.

I have my work league to consider as well, where I've just snuck into 1st. Have a feeling the original leader has selected a squad of entirely Final players though, based on how few points he got last night.

I can see us all having the same players in the final though.  It could well/probably will come down to captain choice and if people will have the balls to change it from someone last night.  I could, but I'd lose another 11 from Vlaar.  Tough decision :lol:

Everyone has already picked captains, though, all with 11+

Would be a brave move to give those points up.

Looking through my squad from previous rounds I've had many players pick up more than 11 points.  It's tempting me, not gonna lie.

Rather surprised Rich hasn't got top 3 sewed up tbh. Had a lead of like, 30 at one point?

29 points clear of 4th at one stage :laugh:

I still think I've got it sewn up tbh, even if Unbelievable is messing with us he's got a best-case scenario 4 players from NED (so 7 slots left and a 6 point gap to make up).

There's no way he's that well-off, though, even if he's not quite as badly off as he's saying.

:lol:

I wish you could see the points that players got in previous rounds. Bit stupid that you cant

Oooh, I can see the points.

..bullshit!

Which player pts you wish to know from yesterday? :smug: