The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

cousin thought bosnia was good odds at 10/11 before the game...whereas nigeria were 7/2.....silly odds.

Shame i didn't go with my instinct.

fuckin ghana man :yao:

Fucking cursed now. Yesterday had ITA-CRC 0-1, SWI-FRA 2-4 and HON-ECU 1-2. Moussa and me ruining big bucks, the correct line paid ~13k€ so 2-4 would've probably been somewhere between 2k and 5k.

Today had 1, 2, 3 and 4 goals for Bosnia, 5 other scores correct. The fucking disallowed goal and Dzeko's chance in the end. :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

BetBright £5 free bet on over 2.5 goals in Belgium-Russia to return a whopping £5.30 for me. Not betting again this WC except for my pre-match £5 on Argentina and any free bets.

Only shout of getting decent money is I backed Benzema TGS £2.50 E/W @ 25/1 and £25 Argentina to win @ 5/1

Tempted to go with a double of Belgium - Russia draw / USA + Bradley or Demsey. Klinsmann will have them motivated that's for sure and Ronaldo won't be fit.

Coentrao and Pepe not playing won't help them, either. Added to that, pressure is on them. So, a lot speaks for the US Boys today.

And that's me being a bit of a Portugal fan, obviously.

Yep the USA at nearly 4/1 seems mental given Portugal's first game and injury/suspension problems. Tempted to just stick my free 5 on them if my treble falls down before that.