The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Outrageous that Ozil lasted the 90 minutes. No wonder every Arsenal player being subbed were shaking their heads.

He should be truly ashamed of himself for the effort he puts in every week. He's an absolute fraud. Cazorla isn't far behind.

Guest Gino14

I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive Souness.

I still can't even look or listen to him without physically grimacing :lol:

I've seen a few people label him a good pundit as well.  To me every bit of punditry from him is laced with what made him a crap manager.  He always bangs on about hard work, running around and creating enthusiasm.  Not that those are bad things, but I'll take someone with an emphasis on skill and ability all day long.  I just don't think hard work and running around a lot are the be all and end all like a lot of these relic British managers do.

Mourinho is hilarious, as is Wenger.  They both go on like complete twats and both have previous.  I love watching them both though, thoroughly entertaining.  Costa, Fabregas and Hazard are what's going to destroy the league for Chelsea compared to anyone else.  Man City need Toure back to his best if they're to last and compete with them.