The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest Gino14

Depressing how West Ham have improved.

Directive from above that they had to improve their attack or Allardyce would be sacked, combined with appointing Sheringham as attacking coach has helped.  If we had done the same with Pardew, possibly things could have improved a little bit.

Mourinho walking off without shaking Wenger's hand.

The bloke did push him tbf.

The bloke is also Wenger, who has an entire book of previous. They deserve each other.

Do people not enjoy Jose's brand of s*** housing? I love it like

Oh I do tbh, but I'm entirely aware of my hypocrisy re: Wenger :lol:.

Directive from above that they had to improve their attack or Allardyce would be sacked, combined with appointing Sheringham as attacking coach has helped.  If we had done the same with Pardew, possibly things could have improved a little bit.

A depressing state of affairs when Sam Allardyce is showing your team's style of play up :lol:

QPR really are absolutely dreadful. Looking rather like them, Burnley and...someone else.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02042/alan-pardew_2042435c.jpg

Guest neesy111

This is a great moment for somebody to post the "Mick McCarthy sees a ghost" gif. That's probably his best contribution to the footballing world.

Guest Gino14

A depressing state of affairs when Sam Allardyce is showing your team's style of play up :lol:

Everybody has been showing us up.  All they need to do is be competent and avoid a 3 (or more) - 0 defeat every week.  We're top of the long balls table in a league with Allardyce in it.  That says it all for me.  West Ham at least look an organised unit.