The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

Özil has looked really languid in the last 6-9 months; needs fire on his arse.

He's gone from playing with world class players fighting for titles to playing with also rans.

...he was exactly the same amongst the German team that won the World Cup though. :lol:

He's gone from playing with world class players fighting for titles to playing with also rans.

...he was exactly the same amongst the German team that won the World Cup though. :lol:

Good job Germany didn't need him to excel then.

Does he look motivated to you though?

Guest firetotheworks

Definitely not. I think it's his problem though, as opposed to it being because of the quality (or lack thereof) around him at Arsenal.

Definitely not. I think it's his problem though, as opposed to it being because of the quality (or lack thereof) around him at Arsenal.

He's taken a step down regardless of the quality Arsenal have and I think this doesn't help his motivation levels.

Guest firetotheworks

He's taken a step down regardless of the quality Arsenal have and I think this doesn't help his motivation levels.

Difficult to tell imo. He was pretty crap at the World Cup as well and that's obviously an excellent team.