The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Argentina's attacking options outside of Messi were desperately poor at the WC. Everyone was either, off-form, injured, or Rodrigo Palacio. It is a shame because the defence (Once they reached the knockouts and escaped the attackinig fret of Bosnia and Nigeria) and the likes of Mascherano, Biglia, and Perez shone in ways I did not really expect.

Have to agree here.

Think Di Maria had better WC than Messi.. Maybe I am crazy

Not sure how you can say that. Messi won them the group games. Di Maria was awful against Switzerland while Messi was always a threat iirc. Didn't see the Belgium game so can't comment

Coventry playing their first game back in Coventry tonight for 2 years.  Big crowd for it.

Its fantastic to see. Love the atmosphere of match day. I live half a mile or so from the ground and many walk past my home. All with smiling faces, and they deserve this . They've boycotted Northampton in the main.

Coventry playing their first game back in Coventry tonight for 2 years.  Big crowd for it.

Its fantastic to see. Love the atmosphere of match day. I live half a mile or so from the ground and many walk past my home. All with smiling faces, and they deserve this . They've boycotted Northampton in the main.

:thup: A lot of my friends have been buzzin' this week.

Neymar taking the piss of the Colombian players who are hacking him down like Brazil did with James in the WC. Love feisty friendlies :lol:

Fuck was this? :lol:

http://giant.gfycat.com/IllustriousSpectacularKusimanse.gif