The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Those spins :lol: Amazing the last one, although in fairness he was getting beaten the shit out of him. Was a friendly and they were kicking him from behind (think the other team got 5 yellows on tackles on him and the ref wasn't even protecting him as it could've been more). Only way to stop him when he wears the yellow shirt I guess.

Or a knee to the back  :bluestar:

:lol: Talking about that, him and Zuniga were captains yesterday. Neymar did a nice gesture by hugging it out a bit, just the kiss that went missing :lol:

Zuniga then promptly went back to the only thing he's good at which is kick the living shit out of Neymar.

Those spins :lol: Amazing the last one, although in fairness he was getting beaten the s*** out of him. Was a friendly and they were kicking him from behind (think the other team got 5 yellows on tackles on him and the ref wasn't even protecting him as it could've been more). Only way to stop him when he wears the yellow shirt I guess.

When he wears the crimson and blue one, the best way is to just let him shoot.

Those spins :lol: Amazing the last one, although in fairness he was getting beaten the s*** out of him. Was a friendly and they were kicking him from behind (think the other team got 5 yellows on tackles on him and the ref wasn't even protecting him as it could've been more). Only way to stop him when he wears the yellow shirt I guess.

When he wears the crimson and blue one, the best way is to just let him shoot.

:lol: :thup: Extremely aware of that. At some point he's going to have to start scoring when he gets his chances. I mean he could've probably scored as many as Lionel last season if he didn't miss so many.

Heh, Barça B's reserve keeper started today for Cameroon in a ACN qualifying game. That's scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Their keeper situation must be really bad.

They have Kameni, N'dy Assembe, and Itandje all playing in big leagues. They must simply prefer him or look to start anew after disastrous World Cup. I don't know the specifics. Speaking oh which, do you have an opinion on Dongou?

Meanwhile, the African champions started their defenestration with a home defeat to Congo-Brazzaville in Calabar. Words escape me.

Heh, Barça B's reserve keeper started today for Cameroon in a ACN qualifying game. That's scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Their keeper situation must be really bad.

They have Kameni, N'dy Assembe, and Itandje all playing in big leagues. They must simply prefer him or look to start anew after disastrous World Cup. I don't know the specifics. Speaking oh which, do you have an opinion on Dongou?

When he was promoted to Barça B he looked out of his depth, but has been improving. He's just 19, he won't become the second coming of Eto'o but will come good imho.

Guest VanBarduck

Cabella and Sissoko both start tonight.

Hope they both get minor injuries that would leave them out for the next couple of games...  :naughty:

When he was promoted to Barça B he looked out of his depth, but has been improving. He's just 19, he won't become the second coming of Eto'o but will come good imho.

A brace today in Liga Adelante. The commentators mentioned he's been refusing callups from Cameroon though? I suppose he might be hedging his chances to be picked up for Spain, but they also mentioned he doesn't get along well with Eto'o.