The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Awful finish. Got to score there.

Hm, not sure. Takes a bit more confidence to go for the chip. It's a wasted chance but a good sign if you know what I mean..

Spot on Beren it was a confidence finish but he didn't hit the target at the end of the day.

Given how Arsenal line up the central striker has to get 20-25 a season imo

Awful finish. Got to score there.

Hm, not sure. Takes a bit more confidence to go for the chip. It's a wasted chance but a good sign if you know what I mean..

Aye :thup: but still a wasted sitter.

Thinking back, I would say Welbeck does need to learn how to put his foot through the ball if he really wants to make it. He does actually go for the deft and the tidy too often, with flicks and shit, when sometimes some venom and power is required.

Thinking back, I would say Welbeck does need to learn how to put his foot through the ball if he really wants to make it. He does actually go for the deft and the tidy too often, with flicks and s***, when sometimes some venom and power is required.

Just needed to place it even, forget hammering it. Just something they need to stay on him about. He does like a bit of a flashy finish, as he does go for that dink a lot. Got the ability though, no doubt. Just keep it simple sometimes. That was a big chance.

Lampard does not belong in this game :lol:

Nor does milner.

At least Milner knows he has to graft. Lampard is playing like he still has the team built around him.

Graft :anguish:

I can't stand when a player is selected in an attacking position because he grafts.

But yea Lampard is a good 3 years past it no idea why city picked him up