The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Do you wish they'd cashed in on Benteke after his first season, brummie? Let's assume a scenario where the money is all reinvested in the team.

No. He wouldn't have been given the cash to invest, just won't happen.

I just want him to go. Between therm they are strangling the club, all the fun has gone.

Apparently Lowton (turboshit last night) was arguing with one of our fans at the end.

Just great.

The media seem totally unable to criticise what is going on. It's like the manager is an untouchable with them.

It is genuinely like we are in some sort of persistent vegetative state, desperately trying to tell them what is wrong but they're never going to hear it.

I've just spent a while reading the relevant threads on the two major villa forums and there are so many people not just saying he has to go but cogently, logically and calmly pointing out the problems.

If so many fans can spot this, why can't the media?

The media seem totally unable to criticise what is going on. It's like the manager is an untouchable with them.

It is genuinely like we are in some sort of persistent vegetative state, desperately trying to tell them what is wrong but they're never going to hear it.

I've just spent a while reading the relevant threads on the two major villa forums and there are so many people not just saying he has to go but cogently, logically and calmly pointing out the problems.

:lol: sounds familiar

you lot need your own sackpardew crowd setting up a site and so on, some of the broken records you've posted are mental like, as you say how can things like that not get more attention?

Do you wish they'd cashed in on Benteke after his first season, brummie? Let's assume a scenario where the money is all reinvested in the team.

I just want him to go. Between therm they are strangling the club, all the fun has gone.

Apparently Lowton (turboshit last night) was arguing with one of our fans at the end.

Just great.

Like us, you're a forgotten club.

Just coasting along on a ship called anonymity until something changes at the top. It's not a race to the bottom this, it's a race to average, that's the aspiration for clubs like us.

Just great.

Welcome to our nightmare man. Unless you're the big 4 or Spurs you basically have to accept any horrendous manager you get

The big 4 is now the big 5 + Spurs & Everton. You can build narratives here around the CL & Europe.

Everyone else - unless it reaches a dramatic peak - they don't care. Tbf many have written Pardew off but the lack of fan pressure is a massive issue.