The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest palnese

Solskjaer. :aww: :love:

Get out

Genuinely my favourite ever player. I'm actually annoyed Newcastle fans hate him. :lol:

I'm Norwegian and I fucking hate the cunt :lol:

I know it was said on this thread yesterday but Danny Murphy has just outdone himself talking even more out of his arse today. Absolute utter gobshite

Former Liverpool midfielder Danny Murphy: "Brendan Rodgers has earned the right to have a bad spell because of they way he moved the club forward so quickly but he himself knows he has to do a lot better and maybe he will be questioning some of the people he brought in and looking to get more out of them.

Guest firetotheworks

You've gotta love the insistence in the media that Man United (a team on a 5 game winning streak) are in poor form because they're not playing well, but when we're getting the results the media look at it and assume that we're playing well.

Cunts, the lot of them.

Why haven't Liverpool signed Victor valdes? Wages too high?

They need somebody now. He's still recovering from a cruciate injury. Probably expensive as well. Still talk of him signing for us but I hope it's just the papers making up stories because he's training with us. Don't want to ship out big wages for a number two.