The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

:lol: carthorse esque.

Seeing Chelsea getting beat has cheered you up :)

Mou off the top as it stands, still can't believe City p*ssed it away again Burnley.

He's struggling tactically for balance which is unusual considering the start they made tho the season.

Think the have to play Cesc as a number 10 and get a more dynamic partner for Matic personally they lack drive in the middle of the park for me.

Mou off the top as it stands, still can't believe City p*ssed it away again Burnley.

He's struggling tactically for balance which is unusual considering the start they made tho the season.

Think the have to play Cesc as a number 10 and get a more dynamic partner for Matic personally they lack drive in the middle of the park for me.

Bingo!

Cesc number 10, and Ramirez alongside Matic. So obvious.

No idea why Fabregas plays so deep. He'd get 3 assists a game further up the pitch.

Oscar and Willian don't do anything near enough as far as assists and goals go.

Bingo!

No idea why Fabregas plays so deep. He'd get 3 assists a game further up the pitch.

Ignore my last post.

If Kaka agrees it must be complete and utter nonsense.

:lol:

Bingo!

I know many will disagree but I don't think Oscar is good enough to start for a team like Chelsea. Does work very hard to be fair though

Bingo!

I know many will disagree but I don't think Oscar is good enough to start for a team like Chelsea. Does work very hard to be fair though

Good enough when he wants. Just way too inconsistent. Reminds me far too much of Coutinho. Seems to have some spells where he is absolutely amazing mixed with those where he just throws himself tackling everywhere without purpose (like at the World Cup).

Bingo!

You've got to pick one of Oscar or Willian. Playing them both is just too much.

Schurrle produces so much more when he features.