The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Luiz is a fine footballer extremely talented, he just lacks any of the skills associated with the art of being a defender and any of the discipline required to be a top class or even competent cb. How he's gotten onto that list or PSG paid €50m for him is beyond me

Luiz is a fine footballer extremely talented, he just lacks any of the skills associated with the art of being a defender and any of the discipline required to be a top class or even competent cb. How he's gotten onto that list or PSG paid €50m for him is beyond me

That oil money inflates transfer fees, they are the only team that would have paid the much for him.

We somehow managed to deflate the transfer fee when oil money was involved though :lol:

What a swell guy old JFK is

That FIFPro team is an absolute joke. Looks like it's been put together by a 13 year old on Ultimate Team for fuck sake.

Players picked it apparently. I don't know why they get players to pick when they probably watch less football than the average fan. It also leads to bias such as Messi putting Di Maria at number 1 on his ballot

I remember one year, can't remember which. That had a coach that picked Busquets as no 1 :lol:

The whole thing is a bit of a farce really.

It is. And a lot of bias from everyone. Ronaldo had only RM players as an example. Kompany had Courtois, Hazard and Robben I think.. But I mean at the end you can't complain about the top 3 which is the only that matters.

To go a bit RTG, in a combined eleven between West Ham and Everton, there really aren't many WHU players I'd pick (and definitely not manager either), but they are currently so much better than Everton in every way.