The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Celtic still buying all other SPL players who are half decent in a bid to keep the league as uncompetitive as possible ey?

100% yes :lol: so blatant as well.

Stuart Armstrong and Mackay-Steven looking very impressive.

Talking to my mate who played against GMS couple of weeks back and he says he is just trick after trick. He even admitted that GMS done him all game.

Really? How did that come about? Aye he's tricky - not as good as he was billed to be when younger but still a decent player! The main Dundee United lad was Ryan Gauld, he looks next level both in talent and in brains - get out of Scotland asap :lol:

Celtic still buying all other SPL players who are half decent in a bid to keep the league as uncompetitive as possible ey?

100% yes :lol: so blatant as well.

Stuart Armstrong and Mackay-Steven looking very impressive.

Talking to my mate who played against GMS couple of weeks back and he says he is just trick after trick. He even admitted that GMS done him all game.

Really? How did that come about? Aye he's tricky - not as good as he was billed to be when younger but still a decent player! The main Dundee United lad was Ryan Gauld, he looks next level both in talent and in brains - get out of Scotland asap :lol:

I think I mentioned it to you a while back that my mate plays for Partick - he has been shafted to play left back last few weeks because they haven't really replaced Aaron Taylor Sinclair. He just said GMS was quality and he struggled up against him.

Gone to RB now. That Inter CB pairing is horrible tbh, think Santon has done well tonight.

They are s****, rest of the team once it gels will be good IMO but CBs are beyond help.

Yeah, they've got some quality in there, but need two new CBs

Shame Vidic is now a crock