The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Didn't realise hartlepool are close to getting off the bottom of league 2, would be a big achievement if they stayed up.

Point away from safety now, they were about ten back at one point. Bang in form too. :)

Just looking at the table, I didn't realise West Ham had dropped so far, only five points above us?

They have never been a million miles away from us all season, just at certain stages of the season when they had a few more points those few points means a big difference. It wasn't long ago we were banging on the top 4 door.

Guest neesy111

Just looking at the table, I didn't realise West Ham had dropped so far, only five points above us?

They have never been a million miles away from us all season, just at certain stages of the season when they had a few more points those few points means a big difference. It wasn't long ago we were banging on the top 4 door.

I must have missed that.

Shit this, we should turn these over if we have anything about us

We really should, assuming Haidara back will be the only squad change then I would drop Anita and Gouffran, playing Jonas deep alongside Colback. Front four of Sissoko, Cabella, Ameobi and Perez.