Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

Fuckin' Krul, man :lol:

Would you rather have me play Mannone? :lol:

Keepers are overrated anyway, as bad a season you are having, Krul is only 3 points behind Courtois. I always get the two cheapest starting keepers and rotate them depending on fixtures, I don't lose too much points vs getting a top goalie and get more money to spend in outfield players.

Captained Wisdom, not quite sure why. Either genius or mental.

:lol:

I went for Siggy. Fear Mourinho would try to be too efficient with Man Utd and 1 or 2 nil, whereas Siggy seems a bit of a homer this season (as far as FF points go anyway). Especially against poorer sides.

Fuckin' Krul, man :lol:

Would you rather have me play Mannone? :lol:

Keepers are overrated anyway, as bad a season you are having, Krul is only 3 points behind Courtois. I always get the two cheapest starting keepers and rotate them depending on fixtures, I don't lose too much points vs getting a top goalie and get more money to spend in outfield players.

Aguero :yao:

One for the little things in life thread maybe, but I love when your own captain gamble pays off and the same week, all your friends choice crashes and burns.

Absolutely. Even though it hurt my team I was delighted when Aguero was fucking everything up. "Dirty" Sanchez steps in and up I go.

In a H2H league I'm 8 wins from 8, facing the bottom side - a guy who hasn't changed his side since the start. Easy?

I'm probably going to lose thanks to clean sheets. None of his subs have played and he started Costa, Sturridge, Riviere, Tiote and Quinn (who didnt play). Fucking hell.