Lockwood Cup

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can do either date or either Saturday before the respective Sundays. I reckon Sundays would be better, but I can see why it would make things difficult for the dirty forrens.

Sunday is no good for travellers as we have to head home straight after and have no chance to go for drinks without being hungover! The usual saturday matchday morning always works fine...

:thup:

Saturday 18th makes the most sense. We are home to Leicester, so would have that to follow a Saturday morning tournament, with (hopefully) much rejoicing and alcohol on Saturday night.

Saturday 18th makes the most sense. We are home to Leicester, so would have that to follow a Saturday morning tournament, with (hopefully) much rejoicing and alcohol on Saturday night.

This sounds the best option. :thup:

How long do you think October is?

:lol:

Right; so the weekend of the 18th/19th of October seems to be the general consensus here?

I feel like I'm making a bit of a disservice of this. I'd still rather someone made a new thread with confirmations etc as I don't check the football section a great deal because it really irritates me.

Let me know please. I'll carry on if needs be but I'm certainly not the most organised of folk.