Crystal Palace manager

Mick

If I see Cabaye's name mentioned again regarding this I'm going to have to kill someone. We sold him EIGHT MONTHS ago for fuck's sake!

The logical gymnastics going on when we lost 4-0 to a team that have sold all their best players 2 months ago was incredible to watch.

Talksport reporting about reports of a meeting between Ashley and Pardew today

Let's hope they get in a row about the weekend, and Pards stabs Ash to death with his own letter opener in a frenzied attack.

Fat Mike out of the picture once and for all, and Pards on the run to fucking Guatemala or somewhere.

Dreamland!

If I see Cabaye's name mentioned again regarding this I'm going to have to kill someone. We sold him EIGHT MONTHS ago for f***'s sake!

The logical gymnastics going on when we lost 4-0 to a team that have sold all their best players 2 months ago was incredible to watch.

It really was. The stream I was watching had Tony Gayle and some other bloke commentating, Gayle at one point suggested that the fans were on his back because he's a southerner, that the sale of Cabaye was a huge blow and still affecting the team, that the new players have only had 4 games etc etc It was absolutely unbearable, turned it off after 5 minutes. If one player was seemingly holding the whole dressing room together and the entire team together on the pitch, it says everything about the man in charge that 8 months after this player leaves we're still a complete mess.

Guest Roger Kint

Class from Colin Murray

What did he say? Will there be a link up later?

Its on the TS website, you can listen to it there. He has clearly been on sackpardew.com though

Class from Colin Murray

What did he say? Will there be a link up later?

Its on the TS website, you can listen to it there. He has clearly been on sackpardew.com though

Good stuff. Was great that the sackpardew banner was on Match of the Day, now everyone knows where to go to see why we all feel this way.

He went thru all the facts then asked why Ashley would keep him. Said it's because the club is making money and Pardew is on peanuts. Then said it's a joke and if he was a fan he'd be thinking why am I spending my wages on going to games etc

Class from Colin Murray

Amazed. Sense being spoken on TS. Clearly had been on site getting facts re money in/out etc.

That's as damning as it gets on national radio.

Wel done Mr Murray,Groves and Tindall

Loved Tindall saying 'is he just a puppet'...Hallelulljah it's sunk in at last.

Plus reiterating the ONLY way we can get to MA is through his wallet. Hit his revenue as that's all he cares about.

Who the hell are those 11 who voted that Pardcunt should stay??!

There were a few, a small few on Saturday who were still for him, one guy near me kept saying he was supporting him, then changed his mind about 70 minutes in, said he could take no more and started belting out the songs wanting him out, had me in stitches, the sudden change of heart.

Talksport reporting about reports of a meeting between Ashley and Pardew today

Let's hope they get in a row about the weekend, and Pards stabs Ash to death with his own letter opener in a frenzied attack.

Fat Mike out of the picture once and for all, and Pards on the run to f***ing Guatemala or somewhere.

Dreamland!

what have the poor people of Guatemala done to you like?  :mike:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/28728449

Football: 10:55  Alan Pardew latest

BBC Radio 5 Live's football reporter Ian Dennis: "I understand Alan Pardew still has the backing of owner Mike Ashley.

"There were calls from the fans for the Newcastle United manager to be sacked after Saturday's 4-0 defeat at Southampton.

"It's a case of business as usual for Pardew who is preparing the side as normal for Saturday's visit of Hull City."