Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Probably better here than the daft questions thread:

What is that attitude of the places we are likely to end up towards trainers?

Are the ticket machines at the airport metro still coin only?

Trainers fine in most places so I would worry...

Presumably you mean "wouldn't"? :lol:

Probably better here than the daft questions thread:

What is that attitude of the places we are likely to end up towards trainers?

Are the ticket machines at the airport metro still coin only?

Trainers fine in most places so I would worry...

Presumably you mean "wouldn't"? :lol:

Maybe a Freudian slip as opposed to autocorrect! :lol:

My train arrives about half 8 but don't worry about anything. I can make myself scarce for a few hours if you have something planned :) sure Neil/Prophet will be kicking around somewhere...

That's fine we can meet at some point so I can monitor your alcohol intake as your on the same team as me... :lol:

:lol: :thup:

Fair point, is is 3G, astroturf, grass or wood we are competing upon?

I think he meant the bars later... :lol:

It's 3G So no studs/blades... Trainers only :lol:

I did, aye

My train arrives about half 8 but don't worry about anything. I can make myself scarce for a few hours if you have something planned :) sure Neil/Prophet will be kicking around somewhere...

That's fine we can meet at some point so I can monitor your alcohol intake as your on the same team as me... :lol:

Keep him in line!

Oi :lol: I'm a professional!

Whereabouts are we meeting? I've never been there before, is there an obvious place to wait around & meet up?

I feel like I'm going to have to set off excessively early to get a bus then a metro. :lol:

Whereabouts are we meeting? I've never been there before, is there an obvious place to wait around & meet up?

I feel like I'm going to have to set off excessively early to get a bus then a metro. :lol:

There is a lounge at reception or we could meet at pitch(?)

Where you coming from?

Where you coming from?

Killingworth via Four Lane Ends/Palmersville by metro, depending on whether I get the bus or walk to the metro station.

http://i.imgur.com/F2Efvc7.jpg

Inscription says "LOCKWOOD CUP WINNER"

Brilliant. :D

Where you coming from?

Killingworth via Four Lane Ends/Palmersville by metro, depending on whether I get the bus or walk to the metro station.

http://i.imgur.com/F2Efvc7.jpg

Inscription says "LOCKWOOD CUP WINNER"

Brilliant. :D

I'll be coming along the coast road from Gateshead with Taylor_J around 9.30ish so if you could get to a metro or location nearby I'm happy to divert and collect you somewhere if it helps...

Trophy looks fab!

I'll be coming along the coast road from Gateshead with Taylor_J around 9.30ish so if you could get to a metro or location nearby I'm happy to divert and collect you somewhere if it helps...

Trophy looks fab!

Intriguing... I can get a bus directly to the Coast Road (Chillingham Road area).

Where you coming from?

Lounge sounds best.