Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Today was canny like. Cheers to whoever sorted it. In my hungover state I barely remember many or any names but it was good craic none the less. the very left footed lad on our team was a particular threat for us...GROOVY...

:lol: Think that might've been Zaius, every time he got the ball everyone on the opposing team was like "DIVENT LET HIM GET ON HIS LEFT!"

Just remembered I ended up with a bit of a ball to the face from one of you bastards. :lol: Shouldn't have been standing so close.

Thanks to Ian for bringing my bampy watch out, I was too embarrassed to go back for the heap of junk but it is handy for running. :D

There was genuinely some canny football on display today like, it was entertaining to watch.

Today was canny like. Cheers to whoever sorted it. In my hungover state I barely remember many or any names but it was good craic none the less. the very left footed lad on our team was a particular threat for us...GROOVY...

:lol: Think that might've been Zaius, every time he got the ball everyone on the opposing team was like "DIVENT LET HIM GET ON HIS LEFT!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was canny predictable like but good nonetheless. I have always admired left-sided things. I know it freakishly abnormal like but you have to admire that people stick at their strangeness... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just remembered I ended up with a bit of a ball to the face from one of you b******s. :lol: Shouldn't have been standing so close.

Thanks to Ian for bringing my bampy watch out, I was too embarrassed to go back for the heap of junk but it is handy for running. :D

There was genuinely some canny football on display today like, it was entertaining to watch.

Rocker hit me in the dial when I was in goal like, got a canny lump on me shin as well but can't remember who done it, and me ribs knack too but I've got nee idea where that's come from.

Who came second btw? I remember in the last game we desperately needed to win by 3 clear goals (NEEJ reckons we won 7-5), but I didn't even know if that would then mean that we © would win the tournement or another team would have. :lol: f*** knas.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Was canny predictable like but good nonetheless. I have always admired left-sided things. I know it freakishly abnormal like but you have to admire that people stick at their strangeness... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Aye, I'm jealous as fuck over left footed players me.

We were trying to tell you that was what was needed but then had a crisis of maths and realised we only knew the difference between the teams and not the actual score. :lol:

It turns out women can't multitask, or at least I certainly can't.

:lol: I had nee idea what was gan on like, just knew that there was a possibility that we could win if we scored loads of goals in that last game, I scored 4 and we got 7 but it still wasn't enough. :lol: NEEJ got all of their 5, the dick.

Just home now... :lol: Thanks to you all for making the day so memorable and go so smoothly... I lost my grandad a few hours before kick off so the day was particularly poignant all round for me but it was a pleasure to share it with you all... Thank you  :smitten: Here's to Cajun!

:lol: I had nee idea what was gan on like, just knew that there was a possibility that we could win if we scored loads of goals in that last game, I scored 4 and we got 7 but it still wasn't enough. :lol: NEEJ got all of their 5, the dick.

:mung:

I have never been so achey, I am ruined. Can't believe I did a leg day on friday at the gym and then this s*** on saturday morning. Once again, chuffed with the whole thing and hope I can make it next year!

:lol: I am aching in places I have no idea how or why I'm aching. My deltoids ache ffs. And I thought with the amount of running I do my legs would be able to hack 40 minutes of football. Nope. Apparently my glutes and adductors on my legs weren;t huge fans and are pretty much stopping me from walking.