did ManU fans ever boo Phil Neville?

Guest Invicta_Toon

The booing was out of order, just because it was helping no-one at a time when we needed to buckle down (and did tbf).

However, Babayaro's performance tonight was as utterly disgraceful as I've ever seen from a player in black and white and the abuse he was getting (much of it from me) was 100% justified.

that's my point

we've two home wins back to back which should be improving morale, but the team will have that booing on their minds

no doubt he's shite, but it's laughable to think Roeder drops players if they get booed

Why would the rest of them have that on their minds? Didn't seem to stop them winning the game tonight.

I couldn't give a fuck if Babayaro has it on his mind. Good, I hope he loses sleep over it and becomes a hermit. The little shitbag couldn't possibly be any worse than he was tonight.

Babayaro was a disgrace tonight, and whilst I didn't boo - I can understand those who did so. Is there nothing more galling to watch a player who is paid thousands of pounds a week, run about a football pitch and not care about the team ? The lad isn't interested - he has no heart or fight and therefore should not be playing. Better to put a youth team LB in there, and then at least you'd get effort for the cause.  :thup:

However it's interesting the Emre goal came from Babayaro hustling for the ball in the centre-circle in the first place...

Guest Invicta_Toon

The booing was out of order, just because it was helping no-one at a time when we needed to buckle down (and did tbf).

However, Babayaro's performance tonight was as utterly disgraceful as I've ever seen from a player in black and white and the abuse he was getting (much of it from me) was 100% justified.

that's my point

we've two home wins back to back which should be improving morale, but the team will have that booing on their minds

no doubt he's shite, but it's laughable to think Roeder drops players if they get booed

Why would the rest of them have that on their minds? Didn't seem to stop them winning the game tonight.

I couldn't give a fuck if Babayaro has it on his mind. Good, I hope he loses sleep over it and becomes a hermit. The little shitbag couldn't possibly be any worse than he was tonight.

if you can't see how that might affect the team then there's no point carrying on the discussion tbh

also probably explains why you don't see anything wrong with booing in the first place

that's my point

if you can't see how that might affect the team then there's no point carrying on the discussion tbh

also probably explains why you don't see anything wrong with booing in the first place

Read my original post then come back and apologise.

Fucking thick as mince.

Guest Invicta_Toon

that's my point

Fucking thick as mince.

you totally contradicted yourself, twice

that's my point

Fucking thick as mince.

:lol:

Ok.

Babayaro was a disgrace tonight, and whilst I didn't boo - I can understand those who did so. Is there nothing more galling to watch a player who is paid thousands of pounds a week, run about a football pitch and not care about the team ? The lad isn't interested - he has no heart or fight and therefore should not be playing. Better to put a youth team LB in there, and then at least you'd get effort for the cause.  :thup:

However it's interesting the Emre goal came from Babayaro hustling for the ball in the centre-circle in the first place...

Even then he lost it though. ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

that's my point

Fucking thick as mince.

:lol:

Ok.

no probs, glad to be of help  bluebiggrin.gif

Can't, and shouldn't, boo your own players while they're still playing, just not right. There has to be boundaries and that one is lodged in the brain of every football fan, but the thick ones simply cross it falling backwards.

if people can make an argument for booing babayaro why didnt those same people boo n'zogbia,who was worse than babyaro tonight and as poor throughout the season or milner who gave nearly every ball away tonight ?

have we got favourites or what ?