Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 29/09/14 @ 20:00 (Sky)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope that Arnautovic plays. Caused so many problems last time.

Line up v QPR was:

01 Begovic

12 Wilson

17 Shawcross

02 Bardsley

03 Pieters

06 Whelan

16 Adam (Sidwell - 70')

15 N'Zonzi

13 Moses (Arnautovic - 79' )

18 Diouf

25 Crouch

Surely a 3 of Arny, Moses, and Assaidi off the big man would be preferable to the state of that midfield/attack.

I'm wavering on the wanting us to lose thing already. Seems Pardew has come through his "he has to be sacked" moment like he did against Reading. If that's true, I'd rather we stayed up. I guess nobody knows either way, so this post is fairly pointless. Ah well.

I dunno, two tough games coming up and I think he is pin pointing Leicester for 3 points.  I think he is mistaken if Leicester will roll over easily.

Guest neesy111

We have to win a minimum of 1 of the next 3 matches.

But do we? He might not get sacked anyway. In which case I want us to stay up. It's impossible to know, I realise.

I'm not talking about bloody Pardew man.  I'm talking about us trying to stay up.  We've had a relative easy fixture list to start with minus Man City and still haven't won a game.  We need at least 1 win from next 3 games otherwise with the games coming up we're in bottom of the table form.

But do we? He might not get sacked anyway. In which case I want us to stay up. It's impossible to know, I realise.

I'm talking about bloody Pardew man.  I'm talking about us trying to stay up.  We've had a relative easy fixture list to start with minus Man City and still haven't won a game.  We need at least 1 win from next 3 games otherwise with the games coming up we're in bottom of the table form.

Oh yeah sorry, that's absolutely right.

Some stats from Teamtalk's preview:

The Magpies have only mustered one clean sheet in 10 previous Premier League encounters with the Potters.

Alan Pardew's side have conceded two or more goals in 10 of their last 13 league games.

Newcastle have lost their last four Premier League games on a Monday, conceding 12 goals in the process.

Guest Roger Kint

Alan Pardew's side have conceded two or more goals in 10 of their last 13 league games.

Such a terrible stat. Thank God the loyal fans know better than idiots who think we are in trouble...........

Guest neesy111

I'm talking about bloody Pardew man.  I'm talking about us trying to stay up.  We've had a relative easy fixture list to start with minus Man City and still haven't won a game.  We need at least 1 win from next 3 games otherwise with the games coming up we're in bottom of the table form.

Oh yeah sorry, that's absolutely right.

4 points needed imo.  1 win v 2 defeats is still not good form.

Up there with Villa (a) in the why the f*** is this on the TV? stakes like. Got p*ss poor slog written all over it. Pardew will be gaga with a draw and they're fairly s****.

I'm sure this has been on TV the last few seasons. I'd love to know which bright spark at Sky looks at this fixture and sees potential entertainment for anyone. The only way it makes sense is as a filler, to fulfil contract obligations and get one fixture out of the way covering two shit teams at once.

Up there with Villa (a) in the why the f*** is this on the TV? stakes like. Got p*ss poor slog written all over it. Pardew will be gaga with a draw and they're fairly s****.

I'm sure this has been on TV the last few seasons. I'd love to know which bright spark at Sky looks at this fixture and sees potential entertainment for anyone. The only way it makes sense is as a filler, to fulfil contract obligations and get one fixture out of the way covering two s*** teams at once.

IIRC Sky have to show teams a certain amount of times.

I'm sure this has been on TV the last few seasons. I'd love to know which bright spark at Sky looks at this fixture and sees potential entertainment for anyone. The only way it makes sense is as a filler, to fulfil contract obligations and get one fixture out of the way covering two s*** teams at once.

IIRC Sky have to show teams a certain amount of times.

This covers one for us and Stoke at the same time. Probably leaves them another gap for a Liverpool game or something. And to think we used to be The Entertainers. The only time a big game is on featuring us now it's for everyone to laugh at us being humped into the next millennium.