Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 29/09/14 @ 20:00 (Sky)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lose to Stoke and Swansea - which is probable - and we will have 3 points from 7 games. Wouldn't be looking good for us or Pardew then.

He will never be sacked for results. Ever.

He will if it puts Ashley's investment at risk. I.E relegation.

He's already put Ashley's investment at significant risk but has received unconditional support from his boss.  NUFC is a drop in the bucket for Ashley and he can always find a buyer in the Championship if he has to. 

He doesn't care.

Hope that Arnautovic plays. Caused so many problems last time.

Line up v QPR was:

01 Begovic

12 Wilson

17 Shawcross

02 Bardsley

03 Pieters

06 Whelan

16 Adam (Sidwell - 70')

15 N'Zonzi

13 Moses (Arnautovic - 79' )

18 Diouf

25 Crouch

Surely a 3 of Arny, Moses, and Assaidi off the big man would be preferable to the state of that midfield/attack.

Yup. Arnautovic fell out of the team earlier this season (despite having the most shots on goal in the league at one point) and this coincided with their spawny win over Citeh. Hopefully he gets a look in, because he's very talented IMO. Definitely destroy Newcastle's full backs anyway.

He didn't find a buyer last time.

I really think Pardew will be gone if relegation becomes very obvious, he won't get bailed out like Jan '13 again.

Didn't find a buyer means either he didn't want to sell or the price was too high.

One in the same really.

Lose to Stoke and Swansea - which is probable - and we will have 3 points from 7 games. Wouldn't be looking good for us or Pardew then.

He will never be sacked for results. Ever.

He will if it puts Ashley's investment at risk. I.E relegation.

He's already put Ashley's investment at significant risk but has received unconditional support from his boss.  NUFC is a drop in the bucket for Ashley and he can always find a buyer in the Championship if he has to. 

He doesn't care.

He might not care about the club. But he certainly cares about protecting his investment, continuing to use a premier league football club as an advertisement for his crappy sports shops.

Guest neesy111

He doesn't want to sell the club, never has. If someone offered him stupid money there's a chance. We're doomed.

This, think it's clear he wants to milk the club of everything it's got.

He doesn't want to sell the club, never has. If someone offered him stupid money there's a chance. We're doomed.

Only cos people sit on their hands and do nothing.

Maybe a relegation or just surviving will wake people up. 

Then again maybe it wont, f*** it all, f*** them all.  The club is what it is now but its not NUFC.  Stop pretending.

When you look at the significance those twats in charge at NUFC put on retaining 'premier league status' it's very clear they'd not even entertain the idea of us being relegated.

Ashley is being a pig-headed twat to prove a point that nobody else would make his mind up for him. If we fail to improve, surely AP has to be at very serious risk?

When you look at the significance those t***s in charge at NUFC put on retaining 'premier league status' it's very clear they'd not even entertain the idea of us being relegated.

Ashley is being a pig-headed t*** to prove a point that nobody else would make his mind up for him. If we fail to improve, surely AP has to be at very serious risk?

He gambled with no needing the extra striker.  I'm stick of the whole shit, I really am.

The club honks from top to bottom and people just bigging up who is the bigger fan by protesting or not protesting.

I honestly think it wont matter if we went down or not, the same shit would just be repeated.

If people are happy with whats going on with nufc and like the cheap tickets then fucking suck the relegation up cos its coming.  Suck it hard and dry.

Youve got the club you deserve.

This. I'm still convinced he wants to get maximum exposure for Sp*rts D*rect through owning us and in parallel take the piss out of us as much as possible. It's how he gets his kicks if you ask me.

Guest firetotheworks

Arnautavic (sp) has been really shit when I've seen them tbf. The worst player in the team on one occasion. He's class on his day though and if there's one team likely to offer that day on a plate...