Stoke City vs Newcastle United - 29/09/14 @ 20:00 (Sky)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Do I always talk jibberish?

Before this conversation no :lol:

Was simply me reading it as the 4-0 was needed to go bottom, nowt more. Thought that was pretty obvious :lol:

Having a bad day mate...im all over the place.  :lol:

Its Monday its natural :lol:

By 10pm this could be a great day though if we get 4-0

Do I always talk jibberish?

Before this conversation no :lol:

Was simply me reading it as the 4-0 was needed to go bottom, nowt more. Thought that was pretty obvious :lol:

Having a bad day mate...im all over the place.  :lol:

Its Monday its natural :lol:

By 10pm this could be a great day though if we get 4-0

I fucking hope so.

The thought of having this cunt going into December is terrifying.

@milesstarforth  4s

BBC Radio Newcastle reporting that Mike Williamson will miss tonight's game through sickness. #nufc #bantz

Good thing we shipped off that cunt Mapou. No need for depth at CB, particularly when the CBs we do have are crap.

@milesstarforth  4s

BBC Radio Newcastle reporting that Mike Williamson will miss tonight's game through sickness. #nufc #bantz

Good thing we shipped off that c*** Mapou. No need for depth at CB, particularly when the CBs we do have are crap.

It's seriously incredible.

Everyone hoping for a defeat has just had their prayers answered: Kamikaze Shithead Steven is playing and is bound to contribute to shipping a few goals.

Or he'll get a jammy goal where the ball bounces in off his tit and the TOON ARMY will be begging for Geordie Tayl Tayls to start. And be captain.

Just you watch Taylor score now, and then go and celebrate like he just scored the winning goal in the last minute of a World Cup, while simultaneously banging Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence.